totally cool iTunes discovery... from ResEx...

Posted by: johnengler

totally cool iTunes discovery... from ResEx... - 05/28/01 06:59 PM

ResEx readers discovered some really cool ways to play with iTunes' built in visualizer:<br><br>http://www.ResExcellence.com/htdocs/dcforumlite//1643.shtml<br><br>***<br>"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people." -John Adams
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: totally cool iTunes discovery... from ResEx... - 05/28/01 07:05 PM

as i just told John E. on AIM, this is old nooz... heh heh<br><br>~~~<br>"Our civil rights have no dependence upon our religious opinions..." Jefferson
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: totally cool iTunes discovery... from ResEx... - 05/28/01 08:24 PM

Apple just won't let me have iTunes :(<br>I was wondering whether that was because I have a YamahaCD-R instead of the CD ROM that apple provided in the drawer that is on my all in one... yes I switched them and the drivers.<br>or ..what?<br>Keeps telling me it does not know my system version? and won't give me the form to fill out.<br>oh well I am a sound jam freak anyway.<br><br>PeterMac

Re: totally cool iTunes discovery... from ResEx... - 05/28/01 10:50 PM

What system are you running?<br>Can you not launch iTunes at all? If so then its not your burner. I have a Yamaha and have no probs (haven't tried burning with iTunes yet though - Jam/Toast is better for that anyway).<br><br>Are you running an international system version, yet trying to use the US version of iTunes? I think thats your problem...<br><br>Won't give you the form to fill out? Do you have iTunes on your HD or what? I would assume you do due to the error, but that could manifest at the download stage...<br><br>Yeah, you're not missing much either way ;)<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>
Posted by: TreeBeard

Re: totally cool iTunes discovery... from ResEx... - 05/28/01 11:47 PM

no i cannot download it. yes I am using an international OS 9.1.. or was I was using the downloaded update and now have it installed from the OSX packaged CD... maybe I should check again. Now that I have a new system installed on a reformatted partition.<br>yes I eat Toast and Jam... and love it<br><br>You're an ocean full of faces,<br>And you know that we believe<br>We're just a wave that drifts around you,<br>Singing all our hopes and dreams.Graeme Edege and Justin Hayward

Re: totally cool iTunes discovery... from ResEx... - 05/29/01 01:15 AM

Ok, first of all - I can send you a copy via ICQ, AIM, web, Hotline, whatever you like.<br><br>Secondly, I'll make sure its the international English version.<br><br>Third, the 9.1 updater is awful... but if you're using the CD vers it should be ok. I downgraded to 9.04 after using 9.1 Download as it was so bad...<br><br>For iTunes, contact me via email or whatever... maybe its on your iDisk software folder?<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: totally cool iTunes discovery... from ResEx... - 05/29/01 04:47 AM

Yeah, I was going to suggest iDisk... Apple used to put neat software in everyone's iDisk... check there.<br><br>***<br>"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people." -John Adams