New Music Tuesday

Posted by: leenoble

New Music Tuesday - 06/25/03 03:22 AM

MacMinute in the past has run stories on 'New Music Tuesdays'. Until recently I thought this meant someone was trawling through the iTMS every Tuesday looking for what was new. But I recently saw an image (was it the SteveNote?) depicting a New Music Tuesday subscription email. How do I get me one of those? I've looked at the AppleMusic site and at the iTMS and can't find the option to subscribe. Is it something which requires me to be a customer first? Incidentally I'm in the UK so I can't actually BE a customer yet (need to bash some record execs heads together for being dumb) so is there any way for me to subscribe?<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: New Music Tuesday - 06/25/03 04:58 AM

I don't know if you can get those emails if you can't sign up for an account to the store...<br><br>It's in the options for the iTMS account:<br><br><br><br>[color:red]DaddyMac's MP3 to AAC conversion: left to go...</font color=red>

Re: New Music Tuesday - 06/25/03 06:16 AM

Thanks. I guess I'll just have to keep reading up on MacMinute.<br> -- off to write a bunch of nasty emails to europe's major record labels...<br><br>
Posted by: DaddyMac

Re: New Music Tuesday - 06/25/03 07:06 AM

Try this hint to browse the music store via web browser...<br><br>[color:red]DaddyMac's MP3 to AAC conversion: left to go...</font color=red>

Re: New Music Tuesday - 06/25/03 08:38 AM

As a worldwide user I can already -browse- the music store in iTunes and listen to as many samples as I like. It's sort of akin to being allowed in the sweet shop and put your grubby hands inside the sweet jar, but not being allowed to take any. :-(<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: New Music Tuesday - 06/25/03 09:21 AM

What a tease that must be!<br><br> Alas, poor Yorick. -- Hamlet