Oh yeah... gonna d'load this...

Posted by: NucleusG4

Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 02:36 PM

tonight!!

Posted by: carp

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 03:30 PM

Cool
It would be an improvement for you - laugh Just kidding.

Hey its Halloween have fun.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 03:33 PM

That's sick! laugh

What a time waster!

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 03:40 PM

What a time waster!

What a money waster. More so what are we presenting to young children?
We dressed them up like ghost and goblins, hackers and murderers anything evil.

Then we get upset when a real live person gets hacked up in little pices <-- Dang what are we doing? ?

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 03:57 PM

I really don't think that Halloween causes real murders. If anything, it lets the kids address their own fears of the monsters under the bed/in the closet (and maybe their fears of anyone who might be different than they are).

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 04:47 PM

Its to honor those who have die or dead - sorta like a Japanese Bon Dance.

Our culture has since then turn it into a macabre, sorta event.
Now we honor, Vampires, TV show slashers, you name any horror movie its is presented.

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 04:52 PM

We still honor the dead at my church and the saints the day after. One day a year to dress up and get treats is not going to warp a kid. If you embrace that all year, then there's a problem.

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 04:58 PM

Are you kidding ? ?
There are mask with Friday the 13th theme. Yada yada.

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 05:02 PM

And just about everybody knows it's not real.
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 05:05 PM

Quote:
you name any horror movie its is presented.

<------You talkin' to me? blush
Actually, this is how I look every day but Halloween.

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo
And just about everybody knows it's not real.

Right

Except for the serial killers - go ahead and do a Google search.

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 05:24 PM

Jesus carp... why such a downer. Money waster? It's freekin .99 cents.

Anyways.. I downloaded it and it's a frikkin scream....

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 05:24 PM

So, now we're overrun by serial killers? Why hasn't the TP found out about this?

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 06:15 PM

Okay
Sorry guys.

I just been watching to many (CSI) TV shows that the (Victims) look just like those MASK that you buy at Wall*Mart.

Do we need to teach the next generation of children that chopping up bodies is okay ? ?
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 08:13 PM

No need to be sorry.
So much of Halloween, like everything else, was all so innocent.
For one night a year, we could be whatever fantasy we wanted to be… Fireman, Spaceman, or even the Wolfman.
With candy.
And all your best friends.

I'm still young enough to remember that.

It started with 5-10 year olds.
Then 10-13-15-18-21-30+ year olds, and it all changed.

It used to be for kids.

Happy Halloween, Carp
signed -The Great Pumpkin
Posted by: polymerase

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/25/10 09:05 PM

Holy crap I just got sound back on my laptop and that was the creepiest thing I have seen in ages. I am going to have to buy right now then post on Twitter.

Checked the site. Why don't they have a Mac app?

Re: Oh yeah... gonna d'load this... - 10/26/10 11:31 AM

Here's a quick clip of me...

You should see the one I made of my 2 year old....lol.
Posted by: polymerase

My review: ZombieBooth 3D - 10/27/10 10:52 AM

My review: ZombieBooth 3D

This is how you make a ton of money from the intertubes. Make an awesome program and sell it for 99 cents. Better yet, make an program that can turn anyone into a flesh eating zombie right before Halloween and sell it for 99 cents.

I'm leaving town so I might not be able to post my entire lab on our website in animated mp3 movies as flesh eating zombies but I am going to try. Forget polishing my keynote address.

1) Take photo of person with eyes open and mouth shut. Keep hair pulled back and get some forehead showing. Unfortunately the program has a difficult time with dogs.

2) frame photo, this takes a finger dragging second.
3) Click use.
4) the program takes about 30 seconds to process. After doing this to all lab members it really is a sophisticated program. It knows what shoulder, neck, eyes, ears are. The finished ghoul will 3D slump shoulders, raise eyebrow, and bites your finger spraying blood all over. It follows you finger.

OK, after your first zombie is made you play with it. Drag your finger across the top and it keeps an eye on it. But wait, there's more. Shake your phone and you transform into another zombie. You might start out as fresh dead, then your eyes might go opaque, then they fall out.

NG4's movie is fresh dead. I'm not posting me because it is just too gross and realistic. (Also don't have the time.)

But wait there's more: It hooks up to Twitter and Facebook. You can mail yourself to others as movies or photos.

I did a photo of my daughter and she thought it was disgusting. Get permission if you are going to put someone else out on the tube.

It really brings out the evil. My sweetest scientist on staff turned into a very realistic disgusting flesh eater. Sometimes the face match up is so close you can see the true evil lurking in their soul.

Cool. This was so worth 99 cents. I am going to turn all the speakers at the meeting into zombies. I will say I am doing a scientific report and then zombiefy them.

ps. You can collect quite a few zombies. Select from the list to bring a previous zombie back to life. A right flick of finger will of course bring up "delete" if you botched a zombie or you are served a restraining order. My dogs were all botched zombies. Stella had a zombie coming out of her ear but it was too disconcerting.

Re: My review: ZombieBooth 3D - 10/27/10 12:00 PM

Quote:
Cool. This was so worth 99 cents

I must have said that 10 times in the day after I bought it.

This is my 2 year old.. she hated it and started to whimper. I shut it off before I twisted her mind.

Posted by: John Rougeux

Re: My review: ZombieBooth 3D - 10/27/10 12:02 PM

I just bought it on your recommendation. Very funny. My coworker laughed at his face.