Posted by: Swatcat

Oprea Mini Approved - 04/13/10 02:51 AM

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=6586&tag=wrapper;col1

Download Opera Mini
http://www.opera.com/mobile/
Posted by: Swatcat

Re: Oprea Mini Approved - 04/13/10 01:06 PM

Good looking out Swatcat.
Thank you so much and so much more to infinity and beyond for your post on Opera Mini.

Your link to the download for Opera Mini saved me hours of frustration searching the iTunes Store much less how to spell Opera Mini.

Not only did I download and install Opera Mini I learned how to spell Opera Mini.

I thought I would take my precious time and donate a post of appreciation to you and you only Swatcat from Opera Mini

In closing this reply to your most informative helpful post
I wish you Merry Christmas,Happy New Year,Happy Valentines Day,May the Easter Bunny stuff your basket with x-rated toys,Happy Birthday,Happy Fathers Day,Have a Great Forth Of July,Memorial & Labor Day my thoughts will be with you,Happy Anniversary,Have a Great Thanksgiving,and Most of all I Hope You Get Laid Tonight !
Posted by: padmavyuha

Re: Oprea Mini Approved - 04/14/10 12:05 AM

Is that on Oprah?
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Oprea Mini Approved - 04/14/10 06:19 AM

What the hell, boy?
Get it?
Hell-Boy?
Hellboy?
Aww… skip it.

Thanks for the heads up wink
Posted by: trey

Re: Oprea Mini Approved - 04/15/10 09:43 AM

I did mean to thank you!

Downloaded it as soon as I saw this post, and... I'm slightly underwhelmed. I can't get Opera Link to work to sync my bookmarks (which I imported into Opera at home just for this purpose). Also, the zoom seems to not really work all that well. There seems to be only two levels of zoom: all the way out and all the way in. For instance, trying to browse these fora, I can only view the list from all the way zoomed out, which is impossible to read, or zoomed in really close, which is really hard to navigate.

I'm sure they'll get it fixed up sooner or later. But for now, I'm not sure It's going to replace Safari.
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Oprea Mini Approved - 04/15/10 02:51 PM

Downloaded [thanks Swatty] and found it very fast loading. I can read regular font on this forum.

I cannot sync any bookmarks. I added some by hand. Tabs are really neato. Spent too much time trying to figure out stuff reading help on puter and their forum, which didn't explain nuttin to me!

I'll revisit it another time in future. I dun't like Safari on iPhone atall! smile

Posted by: zwei

Re: Oprea Mini Approved - 04/16/10 07:28 AM

It's pretty crappy. I guess if you are still on the original iPhone with edge it could come in handy …not much else.

Not to mention the security concerns.

Very underwhelmed.
Posted by: FSM

Re: Oprea Mini Approved - 05/14/10 01:11 PM

i was disappointed with it as well. the first thing i did was remove Safari out of my iPhone dock and replace it with Opera mini . . . about 10 minutes later, i switched back to Safari down there. i had such hope for Opera. clearly, speed is important, but much else is as well.
Posted by: Antonio

Re: Oprea Mini Approved - 05/14/10 03:17 PM

I'm gonna' give a go soon enough. It'll at least be interesting to watch how it breaks when it breaks.