iTunes promo

Posted by: krusher117

iTunes promo - 07/01/04 08:09 AM

WOW! Apple is pulling out all the stops for the iTunes 100 million song celebrations.

Check out http://www.apple.com/itunes/100million/

I would really like to win 10K songs
Posted by: oojacoboo

Re:iTunes promo - 07/01/04 07:15 PM

Yep, I have devised a method to win this promo for the 1 millionth song. I am going to setup like 20 computers with 20 friends and setup accounts on each, as the 1 millionth song is approaching I will have them download like crazy. At least this will increase my chances a whole lot!
Posted by: karl

Re:iTunes promo - 07/02/04 07:17 AM

oojacoboo wrote:
Quote:
Yep, I have devised a method to win this promo for the 1 millionth song. I am going to setup like 20 computers with 20 friends and setup accounts on each, as the 1 millionth song is approaching I will have them download like crazy. At least this will increase my chances a whole lot!

OR it could just cost you a lot of money.
Posted by: krusher117

Re:iTunes promo - 07/02/04 08:18 AM

yep you could just end up spending 300 bucks for nothing.

Re:iTunes promo - 07/02/04 07:48 PM

not for nothing, you would have some cool songs! But, yes, I could end up spending alot of money for nothing. But it is only a matter of like 2 minutes that this would happen, so you wouldn't spend that much money really. You would just calculate the rate of increase and time it out, then order on 20 computers at the same time. I'm just talking, I am not gonna do it, but I don't think that its a bad idea, it would only be like 20 or 30 dollars and you would get songs as well laugh
Posted by: whitlock

Re:iTunes promo - 07/05/04 11:16 AM

hmmm...just watch it for a while, and if you are lucky, you pay only $1 for a very nice powerbook. i'm down for that.

Re:iTunes promo - 07/05/04 07:15 PM

RUNNING THROUGH MIND

****I am not suppose to be convincing people to try this out, what am I thinking. That just means more competition for myself mad ****
Posted by: whitlock

Re:iTunes promo - 07/07/04 06:33 PM

then posting the idea on a web site was certainly an even better idea :dry: