iTunes 2

Posted by: Anonymous

iTunes 2 - 10/25/01 07:56 PM

HA HA HA! So, you thought iTunes 2 wasn't gonna be out for a while, huh? Well I already have it, and you don't- I 'obtained', and I ain't telling where from! So eat that! And if you don't believe me, when you get the get iTunes 2 the wimp's way (ie. when it's officially released), go to 'About iTunes' in the Apple menu. In the dialouge, there will be a light blue 'aqua' Apple logo- see, I knew. Nyaaa hahahahah!! I like ripping people off and stealing, and I hope you all die!<br>THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! <br>ps. itunes 2 is good!<br><br>

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/25/01 08:34 PM

Newbies.<br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/25/01 09:14 PM

yup..total newbie. <br><br>I too have iTunes2 but you don't see me bragging about it here.<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/26/01 03:59 AM

newbie? how about immature and selfish idiot... that's more my feelings<br><br>

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/26/01 05:12 AM

Flattery will get you nowhere! I guess I am selfish, but it's preferable to sharing anything with lowlife scumbag subhumans like you! I bet you're American. I hate Americans, they are the most wasteful, ignorant, racist, and stupid human beings on the face of the earth. Although, without Americans, I wouldn't have been able to rip off iTunes 2! So I guess they aren't that bad.<br><br>Actually no, all Americans should die.<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/26/01 05:37 AM

Folks, is this MacNN's own Cash? It sure sounds like him. Whether or not, this fellow is as silly as Cash is and deserves simply to be ignored.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear
Posted by: bdog

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/26/01 07:22 AM

Asside from the fact that you lack maturity (everyone has problems, including me), I really don't care! I USE SOUNDJAM!!!!! MUCH BETTER THAN ITUNES!!!!!!<br><br>Oh, and it's also original!!<br><br>Oh, and do you know why an Admin hasn't deleted this thread? SO EVERYONE ELSE CAN MAKE THIS IDIOT LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS!!! :-)<br><br>--John Bailey( [color:red]Bdog</font color=red> )<br><br>Email Me ---> bdog_111@yahoo.com

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/26/01 09:06 AM

I don't think it's Ca$h ... similar attitude, but doesn't quite ring true. I have a hard time imagining Ca$h calling anyone "racist" -- and he couldn't care less about iTunes.<br><br>
Posted by: johnengler

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/27/01 06:27 AM

good point yoyo. thanks.<br><br>

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/27/01 07:24 AM

Cash? Ah, someone's sig over there. Sorry, I thought I'd get a little laugh from my first comment. I knew I should have ignored it the first time. (To all newbies (like me): 'twas a joke. :-) )<br><br>
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: iTunes 2 - 10/27/01 07:48 AM

Not to worry, Le_Computier. It's ok for newbies to call newbies newbies <br><br>By the way, is your name from Le Corbusier or from Lecor Bustier? <br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear