Dang it: ITMS and 'Leopard' Problems!

Posted by: Mike

Dang it: ITMS and 'Leopard' Problems! - 11/03/07 09:24 AM

After my 'Leo'-install, I can't sign in to my ITMS account.<br>In addition I get these cryptic numerical error codes 'error -4' and 'error -9844'<br>which mean diddly squat to me.<br>According to the Apple discussion forums, it appears that there is a problem.<br>I can connect and 'see' the song titles, etc but I cannot sign in and purchase and/or change my account settings. <br>I can do all these things on my old iMac G4 (Tiger).<br>This needs to be fixed....pronto!!<br>I also read that people are having problems with 'google.com'.<br>Anyone having 'Google' problems?<br><br>[color:blue][/b]Hodie mihi. Cras tibi.</font color=blue>[/b]
Posted by: iPirate

Re: Dang it: ITMS and 'Leopard' Problems! - 11/17/07 01:43 AM

Yeah mike there's heaps of Leo issues, adium & MSN account is in limbo on this end. My Sonos had a few issues i had to tweak, MY Security Spy software running with a Miglia Alchemy TV card doesn't work anymore. Thanks Apple.<br>i wonder how accessible Leo was to developers of 3rd party apps?<br><br>Oh what's that Steve, you don't make any money out of them so you don't care. I see.<br><br> whenever i see a [color:red]r</font color=red>[color:blue]a</font color=blue>i[color:purple]n</font color=purple>b[color:orange]o</font color=orange>[color:green]w</font color=green> i know god is having gay sex
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Dang it: ITMS and 'Leopard' Problems! - 11/17/07 05:36 AM

iTMS works for me. Just purchased a song.<br><br>What problems are you having regarding google? It works fine here for me.<br><br>