iTunes, QT question

Posted by: drjohn

iTunes, QT question - 12/02/05 10:37 PM

I'm presently using iTunes 5.0.1 with 10.3.9. Also QT 6.5.2 Pro. I only occasionally use iTunes, don't have an iPod and doubt that I'll download any Podcasts or video. I've downloaded the updates for these apps, iTunes 6 and QT 7 but haven't installed them. I see that QT 7 requires a new key and thought I read somewhere that iTunes 6 needs QT 7. Is there a compelling reason to install these or is leaving well enough alone okay? <br><br>Old farts, the hidden caulk of civilization. Jim Atkinson
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: iTunes, QT question - 12/03/05 08:10 AM

At this point, you really don't have need to upgrade, especially since WT 7 will cost you another 30 bucks to get the Pro version. Rest easy with what you've got, ya old fart! <br><br>. . . . . Here's lookin' at [color:red]you</font color=red> kid.
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: iTunes, QT question - 12/03/05 09:02 AM

YoYo is right...you don't need it if you don't use it that much. QTPro 7 does require to buy a new key for it.<br><br>
Posted by: drjohn

Re: iTunes, QT question - 12/03/05 10:23 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Rest easy with what you've got, ya old fart!<p><hr></blockquote><p>Hahaha...thanks. I can get into enough trouble with what I've got without adding to it.<br><br>Old farts, the hidden caulk of civilization. Jim Atkinson