booklets...finally!

Posted by: Anonymous

booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 12:23 PM

I posted a petition a while back about getting booklets along with our itms purchases. There were some supporters..a few pissers. <br><a href="http://www.macminute.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=general&Number=208997&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post208997">see it here</a><br>Well...FINALLY...Apple is giving booklets. Did they liste to MY petition? mabye...mabye not. I did pass it along. Thanks to all who signed...and to those who had adverse things to say :P<br><br>
Posted by: Pete

Re: booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 12:34 PM

I only saw a booklet option when you bought the new Foo Fighters album- are they giving them out with ALL album purchases now?<br><br><br>Back in Black...
Posted by: Bryan

Re: booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 01:18 PM

The first title to get a booklet was the new U2 album...months ago. <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 02:06 PM

Coldplay has one too....so does The White Stripes new one<br><br>

Re: booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 02:22 PM

Yes...i'm well aware of that. And I started the petition...months and months ago. The U2 booklet was a special case...the booklets we are now getting are the ones that come with the physical CDs.<br><br>

Re: booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 02:25 PM

there are many more booklets..and the promise of more. Coldplay, White Stripes, Billy Corgan...<br><br>

Re: booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 02:58 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>the booklets we are now getting are the ones that come with the physical CDs.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Which is exactly what I got with my U2 download! I bought their new album, not the complete collection. <br><br>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 03:04 PM

Which I think, like him, was a special thing to tie in with the iPod etc.<br><br>

Re: booklets...finally! - 06/08/05 03:32 PM

Could've been, but I think it showed that Apple was clearly moving toward offering booklets in the future. <br><br>It certainly wasn't the result of some (like all) worthless online petition. <br><br>