iTunes Purchase

Posted by: Anonymous

iTunes Purchase - 07/13/04 03:14 PM

Been a while...hope all you gurus are doing well! I have a quick question....I have an iTunes song I purchased at work. I put it on a drive and took it home where I get the message that I cannot play that song as it's not authenticated to play on my home computer. I am not online at home nor do I wish to be....is there a way around this?<br><br>Any advice will be rewarded with great karma and a side of ranch!<br><br>thanx<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: iTunes Purchase - 07/13/04 04:26 PM

authorize your computer at home to play it also....or<br>burn the song to cd at work and bring the cd home to play/import the song on your computer<br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: iTunes Purchase - 07/13/04 04:32 PM

My computer at home will not let me authenticate unless I am online....so I will have to burn it as suggested...thank you! I took a glimpse at your site....I like your photography....I am getting into it slowly and am really liking it.<br><br>Anyway thanks for the advice!<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: iTunes Purchase - 07/13/04 04:46 PM

Yes, as you found out, you need to be online to authenticate.<br>Burning the music is also a great back up for you too.<br><br><br>My Stuff