SHIFTING ALL PROJECT CALENDAR EVENTS

Posted by: paulmcnally

SHIFTING ALL PROJECT CALENDAR EVENTS - 10/12/09 03:56 AM

I'm new to NUTD and am trying to figure out if there is a way to shift all of the events associated with one project, or even everything in a calendar at once. For instance, if a project is delayed by a couple of weeks, is there a way to select all the events and move them back by 2 weeks? Any advice will be welcomed. Thank you.
Posted by: ryoder

Re: SHIFTING ALL PROJECT CALENDAR EVENTS - 10/14/09 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: "paulmcnally"

I'm new to NUTD and am trying to figure out if there is a way to shift all of the events associated with one project, or even everything in a calendar at once. For instance, if a project is delayed by a couple of weeks, is there a way to select all the events and move them back by 2 weeks? Any advice will be welcomed. Thank you.

There's no easy way to do this. But there are ways with varying difficulty and loss of local settings such as color and layout and such.

Are you a stand alone user? Or are you sharing information over a server?
Posted by: paulmcnally

Re: SHIFTING ALL PROJECT CALENDAR EVENTS - 10/14/09 10:26 AM

Hi Rachel,

I'm a standalone user but work in the film business where many of my colleagues use NUD. It's very often that projects slide by multiples of a week, say, and schedules need revising. Pity there's not an easy way of doing this.

Thanks for your help.

All the best

Paul