NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone?

Posted by: spiderbite2

NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone? - 10/10/09 02:16 PM

I just bought an iPhone and thought that as a Mac user I would find an easy way to sync my Now (5.3.1) files to the new iPhone? In doing some searching, I can't seem to find an easy solution that does that. Any help would be great.
Posted by: cvbcvb

Re: NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone? - 10/12/09 08:44 PM

Give Now X a try...

CVB
Posted by: jimsz

Re: NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone? - 10/14/09 08:55 AM

The only way i have found was to export from NUTD as a V Card or text file, import into Address Book and then sync with the iPhone.

It's cumbersome to go that route but updating to X can't happen for me because of the lack of printing letters and labels.

Re: NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone? - 10/14/09 05:52 PM

One problem with a vCard export is that they contain ZERO notes.

My suggestion was to use Now X to get the info (most) to an iPhone (and thus Address Book). Jimsz, why the need for “updating”?

CVB
Posted by: mfinkenberg

Re: NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone? - 10/15/09 07:11 AM

Until the server is available, syncing with the iPhone will be cumbersome, to say the least.

Re: NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone? - 10/20/09 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: "cvbcvb"

Jimsz, why the need for “updating”?

CVB

Not sure what you are asking, I can't update to X until it is as functional as NUTD. Letters, labels right from X, larger photo area, etc.

Re: NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone? - 10/21/09 02:06 PM

The original question was how to get NUD Contacts to an iPhone. You can simply use Now X to achieve this and never have “use” Now X again...

Originally Posted By: "jimsz"

CVB

Not sure what you are asking, I can't update to X until it is as functional as NUTD. Letters, labels right from X, larger photo area, etc.

Re: NUTD & Contact Sync 5.3.1 to iPhone? - 11/13/09 10:08 AM

The original question was how to get NUD Contacts to an iPhone. You can simply use Now X to achieve this and never have “use” Now X again...

Originally Posted By: "jimsz"

CVB

That would be a waste of money for that functionality when it is lacking printing capabilities.