Purchased iphone 3Gs and can not sync 5,700 contacts and not

Posted by: tfredwood

Purchased iphone 3Gs and can not sync 5,700 contacts and not - 06/30/09 05:47 PM

Which new advanced mobile phone is the best with your software.The new iPhone G3s. I have 5.700 contacts to transport into new mobile phone. Which software process in detail will do it best. Please describe in detain how I transfer over the huge files. I purchased a 32 Meg iphone so it has plenty of memory.
Posted by: Sean_dup1

Re: Purchased iphone 3Gs and can not sync 5,700 contacts and not - 07/01/09 06:09 AM

Now Up-to-Date & Contact is not capable of syncing to iPhone directly. Now X, which is currently in public beta, does sync with sync services and therefore shares data with the iPhone through Apple's sync engine.

Some people have been using the Now X public beta as an interim solution to push information to the iPhone from Now Up-to-Date & Contact, and they do this by importing their NUDC data into Now X, syncing to Sync Services, syncing their iPhone, then clearing their sync services and Now X data and repeating the process on a regular interval. Others have switched to using the Now X beta exclusively, although we don't suggest using the beta software as your production software and highly recommend backing up your data regularly when using the beta.

There is an FAQ on syncing Now X with sync services that you can read here:

http://forum.nowsoftware.com/content/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=2454