Unable to print a list

Posted by: macwino

Unable to print a list - 01/12/09 12:56 PM

I'm running NUD 5.3.1 on an Intel Mac running OS X 10.5.6.

I would like to print a list of 4 fields that's about 4 or 5 screens long. I am unable to do so. The page image I get in the Print Options window only show 2 fields. And when I go to Print Preview or print as pdf I get a window showing that thousands and thousands of pages are being printed. Needless to say, it never stops formatting new pages for printing until I cancel the print job. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Robert
Posted by: dnorcross

Re: Unable to print a list - 01/16/09 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: "macwino"

I'm running NUD 5.3.1 on an Intel Mac running OS X 10.5.6.

I would like to print a list of 4 fields that's about 4 or 5 screens long. I am unable to do so. The page image I get in the Print Options window only show 2 fields. And when I go to Print Preview or print as pdf I get a window showing that thousands and thousands of pages are being printed. Needless to say, it never stops formatting new pages for printing until I cancel the print job. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Robert

Since you are working under OS 10.5.6, I would suggest updating to version 5.3.2. Also, which application are you having the issue with, Now Up-to-Date or Now Contact?
Posted by: macwino

Re: Unable to print a list - 01/16/09 12:21 PM

I installed the latest version as you recommended and it made no difference. The list I am trying to print is from Now Up To Date.