appointment window stuck behind top toolbar

Posted by: stasis

appointment window stuck behind top toolbar - 12/08/08 03:28 PM

I cant get it to come back so that I can save or close it.

I have tried restarting to no avail... any ideas?

Posted by: TheMadCow

Re: appointment window stuck behind top toolbar - 12/08/08 10:26 PM

While I see that it is the windows version, this should work on either platform. Try changing the display resolution up and down and it should allow you to grab the window at some point. The other option is on another machine, use VNC or remote desktop. This can let you display windows that are frequently offscreen on the primary system.

Let me know if any of this works on the PC, I'm curious.
Posted by: stasis

Re: appointment window stuck behind top toolbar - 12/09/08 10:14 AM

that totally worked...

Thank you for the advice.
Posted by: NUTP newbie

Re: appointment window stuck behind top toolbar - 12/11/08 10:28 AM

I have having the same issue with the new appointment window and I tried both suggestions and niether worked. I tried raising and lowering the res and also took control from another system and it is still stuck under the top menu bar even when not maximized. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Posted by: dnorcross

Re: appointment window stuck behind top toolbar - 12/12/08 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: "NUTP newbie"

I have having the same issue with the new appointment window and I tried both suggestions and niether worked. I tried raising and lowering the res and also took control from another system and it is still stuck under the top menu bar even when not maximized. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Which Now Up-to-Date & Contact version are you using, and under which operating system?