I'm using a Mac OSX 10.5.5 and Now Software v. 5.3.2. I just did a hard reset since my Treo 755p kept freezing. I was able to hotsync the Now Contact file without any problems, but I can't get any data whatsoever in Now Up to Date. I've tried doing a soft reset but nothing works. Can anyone help? I really need my schedule to sync to my Treo. Thanks!
Transforming troubled kids' lives through the arts
I would suggest refreshing the Now Up-to-Date program prefs, as follows:
1. Make sure you know where your primary calendar file is stored on your hard drive. You'll need to know where it is to set it as your primary file again at the end of this process.
2. Quit Now Up-to-Date (if it is running).
3. Open a new Finder window and select Home from the Go menu.
4. Once in your Home folder, go to: /Library/Preferences/
5. Find the files named com.nowsoftware.nowuptodate.plist and com.poweronsoftware.nowuptodate.plist and move them to the desktop.
6. Find the folder named Now Up-to-Date Prefs and move it to the desktop as well.
7. Launch Now Up-to-Date, open the File menu, select Open, make sure there is a checkmark next to the option "Make this my primary file," locate your Now Up-to-Date calendar file, highlight it and click Open.
8. Open the File menu, select Save As...Save the file as the same name and location as the original. Click Yes to replace the original. This step should be taken periodically to optimize the file.
9. Trash the items moved to the desktop in steps 5 and 6.
The 'poweronsoftware' file may not exist on your system. It is from an earlier version of Now Up-to-Date.
Before trying a sync, after the prefs refresh, make sure to set the Now Up-to-Date Palm conduit to 'overwrite handheld' for that next sync.