I use this tool a lot and am unable to print with it using NUD. Any ideas or suggestions. I have stopped using NUD as much because of this issue. I have tried playing with the fonts in the label templete area, no luck. Please help.
Dymo Labelwriter 310 Model.
NUD 5.3.2 beta.
Have you tried installing the Dymo 7.7.1 beta software that contains the updated drivers for using the printer under Leopard? Using two beta's together could lead to unexpected results, so exercise caution. Another possibility would be refreshing the Now Contact program prefs, as that would also refresh the Now Contact printing prefs they contain. That is done as follows:
1. Make sure you know where your primary contact file is stored on your hard drive. You'll need to know where it is to set it as your primary file again at the end of this process.
2. Quit Now Contact (if it is running).
3. Open a new Finder window and select Home from the Go menu.
4. Once in your Home folder, go to: /Library/Preferences/
5. Find the files named com.nowsoftware.nowcontact.plist and com.poweronsoftware.nowcontact.plist and move them to the desktop.
6. Find the folder named Now Contact Prefs and move it to the desktop as well.
7. Open your Now Contact file and make it your primary contact file (Launch Now Contact, open the File menu, select Open, make sure there is a checkmark next to the option "Make this my primary file," locate your Now Contact file, highlight it and click Open).
8. Trash the items moved to the desktop in steps 5 and 6.