Error -193

Posted by: socokid

Error -193 - 12/04/07 07:20 AM

All of a sudden, this morning my Now Up-to-Date and Now Contacts are launching with this error message.

Now Up-to-Date & Contact appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer. Error -193

I have tried to do so but the error keeps popping up.

Thank you for any help!

- Mike

P.S. I saw in a previous post that there are some scripts that can be sent to fix this issue. Could they also be sent to me? Thank you very much! [url=mailto:mike@forgetcomputers.com]mailto:mike@forgetcomputers.com[/url]
Posted by: dnorcross

Re: Error -193 - 12/04/07 08:08 AM

Originally Posted By: "socokid"

All of a sudden, this morning my Now Up-to-Date and Now Contacts are launching with this error message.

Now Up-to-Date & Contact appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer. Error -193

Thank you for any help!

- Mike

P.S. I saw in a previous post that there are some scripts that can be sent to fix this issue. Could they also be sent to me? Thank you very much! [url=mailto:mike@forgetcomputers.com]mailto:mike@forgetcomputers.com[/url]

They have been sent.
Posted by: socokid

Re: Error -193 - 12/04/07 08:47 AM

Thank you very much for you quick response!
Posted by: Nikonistic

Re: Error -193 - 12/11/07 01:55 PM

i as well..
can you please send this script to me as well?
[url=mailto:mhopson@macmediainc.com]mailto:mhopson@macmediainc.com[/url]

Re: Error -193 - 12/11/07 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: "Nikonistic"

i as well..
can you please send this script to me as well?
[url=mailto:mhopson@macmediainc.com]mailto:mhopson@macmediainc.com[/url]

They are on their way.
Posted by: TomT

Re: Error -193 - 12/13/07 11:36 AM

Having the same issue but my error is -192.

Can you please send me these "super secret" scripts?

Tom

Re: Error -193 - 12/13/07 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: "TomT"

Having the same issue but my error is -192.

Can you please send me these "super secret" scripts?

Tom

Tom,

I entered a ticket and sent them as an email attachment.
Posted by: TomT

Re: Error -193 - 12/13/07 02:25 PM

Don,

Thank you for the extremely quick response!!!

Tom
Posted by: nowzak

Re: Error -193 - 02/29/08 08:08 AM

Hi,
I got the same "Now Up-to-Date & Contact appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer"
but with error -50. I tried both ways to remove NUDC: trashing the applications and the prefs and using the uninstaller.
even check permissions and a new user account didn't help.
Can you please send me the script at [url=mailto:zak0605@yahoo.com]mailto:zak0605@yahoo.com[/url]? i'll appreciate that. thanks.

Re: Error -193 - 02/29/08 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: "nowzak"

Hi,
I got the same "Now Up-to-Date & Contact appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer"
but with error -50. I tried both ways to remove NUDC: trashing the applications and the prefs and using the uninstaller.
even check permissions and a new user account didn't help.
Can you please send me the script at [url=mailto:zak0605@yahoo.com]mailto:zak0605@yahoo.com[/url]? i'll appreciate that. thanks.

They were sent, and hopefully already in your possession.
Posted by: nowzak

Re: Error -193 - 02/29/08 02:00 PM

The 3 Clean Sweepers scripts were helpful.
Run uninstaller from the Extra folder after mounting the dmg file.
Run the 3 clean sweepers the first and third were not necessary and the second one was successful.
Run installer NUDC532.
Thanks so much Donald for your help.
Zak.
Posted by: cplummer

Re: Error -193 - 03/25/08 01:00 PM

I have the same problem as well only my message reads -192. can i have the link to those scripts as well?

Re: Error -193 - 03/26/08 11:11 AM

Originally Posted By: "cplummer"

I have the same problem as well only my message reads -192. can i have the link to those scripts as well?

They are headed your way.
Posted by: johnjac

Re: Error -193 - 03/31/08 04:30 PM

Tried the uninstaller to no success, also tried to remove all files manually that I could find. Can I have the scripts too please, mailed to Razz
Posted by: suhail

Re: Error -193 - 03/31/08 05:15 PM

I'm getting same error: Now Up-to-Date & Contact appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer. Error -193

Can you please help?

suhail.naimat AT gmail.com

Re: Error -193 - 04/01/08 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: "suhail"

I'm getting same error: Now Up-to-Date & Contact appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer. Error -193

Can you please help?

suhail.naimat AT gmail.com

Hopefully you already have received the information through our ticketing system.

Re: Error -193 - 04/01/08 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: "johnjac"

Tried the uninstaller to no success, also tried to remove all files manually that I could find. Can I have the scripts too please, mailed to Razz

On their way.
Posted by: chuck4d

Re: Error -193 - 04/27/08 11:59 AM

I have tried the uninstaller options and I've been unsuccessful on making this version work.
I used Now Contact since about 1990 and I have great success in using it.
Today, I'm a Creative/Trainer at an Apple Retail Store and I suggested your software to one of our customer (One to One Session).
Tomorrow, I have a follow-up with that customer and I want to be ready for them.

I too, I am looking for 3 clean scripts, the one in the uninstaller still give me the same error as error -192.

Best,
Chuck Lefebvre

Re: Error -193 - 04/28/08 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: "chuck4d"

I have tried the uninstaller options and I've been unsuccessful on making this version work.
I used Now Contact since about 1990 and I have great success in using it.
Today, I'm a Creative/Trainer at an Apple Retail Store and I suggested your software to one of our customer (One to One Session).
Tomorrow, I have a follow-up with that customer and I want to be ready for them.

I too, I am looking for 3 clean scripts, the one in the uninstaller still give me the same error as error -192.

Best,
Chuck Lefebvre

They are headed your way.
Posted by: bairon

Re: Error -193 - 05/12/08 04:23 PM

I'm having the same issue. Can I get the script and instructions. Thanks!
Posted by: chuck4d

Re: Error -193 - 05/17/08 07:43 AM

Don,

I have the same issue, could I get those scripts please.

Thanks,
Chuck

Re: Error -193 - 05/21/08 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: "chuck4d"

Don,

I have the same issue, could I get those scripts please.

Thanks,
Chuck

My apologies about the wait, they have been sent.
Posted by: sdag

Re: Error -193 - 06/11/08 10:42 AM

Can anyone help with this error message?

Quote:

I have reinstalled twice and can't get the program to load. Help!

Thanks
Posted by: omediait

Re: Error -193 - 07/10/08 10:52 AM

hi me too.

the scripts would be much appreciated. please send them to me also.

it would be nice to hear what is the cause of this problem from those that have successfully worked past the issue.

regards

Re: Error -193 - 07/16/08 08:51 AM

Originally Posted By: "omediait"

hi me too.

the scripts would be much appreciated. please send them to me also.

it would be nice to hear what is the cause of this problem from those that have successfully worked past the issue.

regards

This request was answered through our ticketing system. The error is caused by a problem in one of the files the scripts clear.
Posted by: tonyadmn

Re: Error -193 - 07/23/08 01:36 PM

Can I get the scripts also. mailed to [url=mailto:klmcqueen@gmail.com]mailto:klmcqueen@gmail.com[/url].

This just started happening and i can't get around it. My salesperson is not too thrilled.

thanks
Posted by: ryoder

Re: Error -193 - 07/28/08 08:24 AM

Quote:

Can I get the scripts also. mailed to [url=mailto:klmcqueen@gmail.com]mailto:klmcqueen@gmail.com[/url].

This just started happening and i can't get around it. My salesperson is not too thrilled.

thanks

Sent!
Posted by: STEVEW31

Re: Error -193 - 09/16/08 09:32 AM

Any chance of a copy of those scripts to [url=mailto:stevew@pressgang-publishing.co.uk]mailto:stevew@pressgang-publishing.co.uk[/url]
It's doing me 'ead in!!!
Posted by: dhobson

Re: Error -193 - 09/17/08 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: "STEVEW31"

Any chance of a copy of those scripts to [url=mailto:stevew@pressgang-publishing.co.uk]mailto:stevew@pressgang-publishing.co.uk[/url]
It's doing me 'ead in!!!

On the way
Posted by: sbgridRep

Re: Error -193 - 09/19/08 12:42 PM

Hello,

Could you rush whatever script workaround exists to "burns@crystal.harvard.edu" ? Some of my colleagues use this on OSX Tiger Macs at Harvard Medical School; this has caused quite a bit of trouble.

I was just about to place a phone call, but found this forum.

Thank you so much.

-John

Re: Error -193 - 09/19/08 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: "sbgridRep"

Hello,

Could you rush whatever script workaround exists to "burns@crystal.harvard.edu" ? Some of my colleagues use this on OSX Tiger Macs at Harvard Medical School; this has caused quite a bit of trouble.

I was just about to place a phone call, but found this forum.

Thank you so much.

-John

John,

They have been sent.
Posted by: sbgridRep

Re: Error -193 - 09/19/08 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: "dnorcross"

Originally Posted By: "sbgridRep"

John,

They have been sent.

Scripts received, and they worked. Superb. Thank you!!
Posted by: Courtenay

Re: Error -193 - 10/03/08 10:53 AM

Running into this too as well on Leopard on first launch of Server Manager. Please hellllllp?

Re: Error -193 - 10/07/08 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: "Courtenay"

Running into this too as well on Leopard on first launch of Server Manager. Please hellllllp?

They are on their way.
Posted by: ricksmolan

Could I trouble you to also send me the 3 scripts - 10/20/08 10:27 PM

Don

I have the same problem with the error code mentioned by all the previous posters.

Could I trouble you to also send me the 3 scripts - and since so many other people are experiencing this problem is there some reason these scripts aren't just posted for anyone who needs them to download themselves?

Thanks

rick
Posted by: sharonm

Re: Error -193 - 10/21/08 08:43 AM

I keep getting error -192. Can you send me the scripts and what do I do with them?

email - [url=mailto:smastro@msn.com]mailto:smastro@msn.com[/url]

Thanks

Re: Could I trouble you to also send me the 3 scripts - 10/21/08 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: "ricksmolan"

Don

I have the same problem with the error code mentioned by all the previous posters.

Could I trouble you to also send me the 3 scripts - and since so many other people are experiencing this problem is there some reason these scripts aren't just posted for anyone who needs them to download themselves?

Thanks

rick

They are on their way.

Re: Error -193 - 10/21/08 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: "sharonm"

I keep getting error -192. Can you send me the scripts and what do I do with them?

email - [url=mailto:smastro@msn.com]mailto:smastro@msn.com[/url]

Thanks

I just sent them.
Posted by: ranchorama

Re: Error -193 - 12/02/08 10:00 AM

After doing a system upgrade, I'm now getting this message:

Contact appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer. Error -193

I've reinstalled (after deleting all files,running the uninstaller, and then restarting) but it's still showing the same error message. May I please have the scripts that solve this problem? Thanks! alfrancis_1999 AT yahoo.com
Posted by: TheMadCow

Re: Error -193 - 12/02/08 10:36 AM

I just sent them.

Don,

Can these be posted as a sticky for folks to just download?

Re: Error -193 - 12/05/08 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: "ranchorama"

After doing a system upgrade, I'm now getting this message:

Contact appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer. Error -193

I've reinstalled (after deleting all files,running the uninstaller, and then restarting) but it's still showing the same error message. May I please have the scripts that solve this problem? Thanks! alfrancis_1999 AT yahoo.com

Sent on 12/3. Hopefully all is resolved.
Posted by: ksmadden

Re: Error -193 - 12/11/08 08:37 AM

I'm having the same issue with Now 5.3.2 on OS X 10.5.5. I was somehow able to resolve it on another computer by manually uninstalling everything, but now I have a computer that I can't fix it on. Would someone be so kind as to send me the scripts? Either to my registered email address or [url=mailto:madkev@gmail.com]mailto:madkev@gmail.com[/url]

Thanks.

Re: Error -193 - 12/12/08 07:16 AM

Originally Posted By: "ksmadden"

I'm having the same issue with Now 5.3.2 on OS X 10.5.5. I was somehow able to resolve it on another computer by manually uninstalling everything, but now I have a computer that I can't fix it on. Would someone be so kind as to send me the scripts? Either to my registered email address or [url=mailto:madkev@gmail.com]mailto:madkev@gmail.com[/url]

Thanks.

They have been sent.
Posted by: ks7171w

Re: Error -193 - 01/30/09 04:15 PM

I wish this was posted under known issues see how far back this issue goes in the forum. I too have spent way too many unproductive hours trying to fix the problem. I am a long time user but ready to call it quits and stick with iCal.

I am running OS 10.5.6 and it started when it asked for the serial number. All I did was insert the new serial number for 5 and it crashed giving me the error and stating the file was now damaged. It is more than a little irritating to find out from this post that everything I did was a waste of time, from reinstalling to manually removing EVERY NOW file on my hard drive and then reinstalling. Damaged file -193 or -192 still comes up and apparently will until I am sent the scripts you seem unwilling to answer other posters and say why it isn't downloadable. There may be a good reason but not answering makes you appear sneaky and proprietary with a product I purchased for use on my computer. There must be a hidden file that needs removal.

Please send the scripts so I can get on with what I need to or you can refund my money for knowing about the issue and not putting this under known issues.
Posted by: ks7171w

Re: Error -193 - 01/30/09 05:14 PM

Yes, this was the trick and yes it had to do with the serialization. It was the last thing I did before the crash. Much obliged. Now I need to get up and running.

I will take some time to review your Nighthawk for input. I have been using NOW since v3. I like the easy text input not the same with iCal but iCal syncs easier with my BlackBerry Storm. The reason I paid for the upgrade was because I read in some doc I couldn't sync (or even try) unless I purchased v5. I am hoping it works with PocketMac and can continue using, now that I have paid to "try and see" if it works.

Again thank you and for the explanation.
Posted by: OOPasha

Re: Error -193 - 02/21/09 11:48 AM

I have two problems:

With TIGER I get the error message #16388
With LEOPARD the error message is -193

I have spent many many hours rebooting and installing etc.
I need my NUDC

Can you please help me??

Where can I order the famous Script?

Re: Error -193 - 02/23/09 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: "OOPasha"

I have two problems:

With TIGER I get the error message #16388
With LEOPARD the error message is -193

I have spent many many hours rebooting and installing etc.
I need my NUDC

Can you please help me??

Where can I order the famous Script?

They have been sent.
Posted by: johnzooi

Re: Error -193 - 02/24/09 05:35 AM

I've got a client with the same issue... error 193

Could i get the scripts too?

Re: Error -193 - 02/24/09 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By: "johnzooi"

I've got a client with the same issue... error 193

Could i get the scripts too?

They have been sent.
Posted by: tertsbear

Re: Error -193 - 03/16/09 03:26 PM

Hi Don:

I'd like those scripts that folks have been talking about (and how to use them). I am close to upgrading to Leopard from Tiger and want as little downtime as possible with NowUTD/Contact

Thanks!
Posted by: dlschroeder

Re: Error -193 - 04/15/09 11:17 AM

Same issues as everyone above, can I please get the scripts.

dennis at kartendesign dot com
Posted by: Sean_dup1

Re: Error -193 - 04/15/09 12:50 PM

Dennis,

I've forwarded the information you need via email.

Thanks,

Sean
Posted by: bhkamine

Re: Error -193 - 05/22/09 02:51 PM

Same problem as everyone else. Can I have the scripts please?

Thanks,
--Ben

bhkamine at gmail dot com

Re: Error -193 - 05/26/09 08:08 AM

Ben,

I've sent you an email with the information.

Sean
Posted by: alliancedesign

Re: Error -193 - 06/01/09 09:38 AM

Sean,

can you please send me the scripts so i can get this installed and working?

john at alliancedesign dot com

Re: Error -193 - 06/01/09 12:50 PM

Sent.
Posted by: rtfm1

Re: Error -193 - 06/05/09 08:34 AM

Please send me the magic scripts, thanks.
Posted by: okc

Re: Error -193 - 07/09/09 11:49 AM

Me too please. Have 15 stations in dire need of this. Include instructions if needed. Thank you!
Posted by: 2david

Re: Error -193 - 08/20/09 09:02 AM

I need this also; filled out a support request weeks ago but didn't receive a reply.

thx

Re: Error -193 - 08/20/09 10:39 AM

Hello

Sent PM
Posted by: wbagley

Re: Error -193 - 08/31/09 09:03 AM

Please send over the scripts for this error. I tried entering the serial number, then the app disappeared. Then next time i open it, it crash with the error, even before i got to the splash screen. [url=mailto:william.bagley@draftfcb.com]mailto:william.bagley@draftfcb.com[/url]
Posted by: abartjc

Re: Error -193 - 09/03/09 07:14 AM

I am getting the same error now. I did the requested re-install but no dice.

[url=mailto:jcabart@yahoo.com]mailto:jcabart@yahoo.com[/url]

Re: Error -193 - 09/04/09 05:35 AM

Hello

I replied to each of you via e-mail.
Thanks
Posted by: salome

Re: Error -193 - 10/05/09 10:13 AM

Mr. Green Now I am the victim of this error -193 and I am really happy having found this forum, after three days trying and retrying.
So please send this script also to Vienna / Austria/Europe
[url=mailto:salome.pockerl@chello.at]mailto:salome.pockerl@chello.at[/url]
Thank you
salome
Posted by: platinumsmith

Re: Error -193 - 10/06/09 09:08 AM

Purchased a new iMac24" running Snow Leopard 10.6.1 yesterday to replace an ailing iMac24 that had been running Mac OS 10.5.8. Backed up the new machine using TimeMachine. It now thinks it's the old machine. Everything is good except my Now-Up-To-Date Calendar & Public Event Server. I downloaded 5.3.2 version of NUD and I only get Error - 193 telling me it appears to be damaged and should be reinstalled from the original installer.
Posted by: John Wallace

Re: Error -193 - 10/06/09 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: "platinumsmith"

Purchased a new iMac24" running Snow Leopard 10.6.1 ....get Error - 193

I have sent you a private message about this.
Posted by: it@princesstv.com

Re: Error -193 - 10/07/09 02:49 AM

Please could the scripts be sent to me? [url=mailto:matt.smith@princesstv.com]mailto:matt.smith@princesstv.com[/url]
Posted by: meljunew

Re: Error -193 with Snow Leopard - 10/08/09 02:29 PM

Just got a new Mac Mini and did a migration from my previous Mac Mini where I ran Leopard and NUTD 5. Now getting the error -193. Any info? Is this because of Snow Leopard?

Re: Error -193 - 10/08/09 03:20 PM

I've built a script that fixes this problem.

Fix Error 193 v5.app

Download the script above and run it. It fixes a problem with a file that NUDC is trying to read during its startup process.
Posted by: pacrat007

Re: Error -193 - 11/02/09 12:35 PM

I tried downloading and running this script. You just double click right? OS X asks for my admin user password and then the script seems to run. I still get the Error -193 message. I have tried trashing the app and all associated files in library and reinstalling and running the script before and after to no avail. I am about to quit and go look for another app.

I am running 10.6.1 and NCUD 5.3.2.

Please help.
Posted by: Robbo_dup1

Re: Error -193 - 11/05/09 05:38 PM

I too am having major problems ever since I updated to Snow Leopard ( now 10.6.1 ) on Macbook Pro 13in and I am constantly getting -193 error.
I too have uninstalled old version. Reinstalled v5.3.2 but continue with -193 error.
Any ideas to get it going?http://forum.nowsoftware.com/content/posting.php?mode=reply&f=31&t=753&sid=80d07684ac7d3638f55f330deab8449b#
Posted by: Robbo_dup1

Re: Error -193 - 11/05/09 05:49 PM

more on my last post - I too have run that Script Fix Error-193 v5 (twice and restarted ) and STILL get the same error.
Posted by: montylee

Re: Error -193 - 11/10/09 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: "socokid"

Thank you for any help!

- Mike

Finally able to get on the boards (they've been down) and see my problem listed above (193). Can I get the scripts (or whatever tool to fix the problem for BOTH the application and server)?

Monty
They have been sent.
Posted by: erwinthos

Re: Error -193 - 11/22/09 06:10 PM

I had to restore my hard drive from a back up to fix a problem with kernel panics. I got the error 193 message, downloaded NUD 5.3 and did clean install and still got the error message. Trashed Now Up To Date folders in Library - still won't load. Help! What this about a script to fix this? How do I get it?
Posted by: emj

Re: Error -193 - 11/30/09 04:15 AM

I am also having the same problem, updated my computer to snow leopard and now it comes up with the error message, and after reinstalling several times it still comes up with the same message.
Could someone please send the scripts to me at [url=mailto:emma@joys.com]mailto:emma@joys.com[/url]

Thanks!

Re: Error -193 - 12/03/09 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: "pacrat007"

I tried downloading and running this script. You just double click right? OS X asks for my admin user password and then the script seems to run. I still get the Error -193 message. I have tried trashing the app and all associated files in library and reinstalling and running the script before and after to no avail. I am about to quit and go look for another app.

Please help.

To resolve the error -193, do the following:

Download the disk image for NUDC 5.3.2 from:
http://www.nowsoftware.com/download

Mount the nudcm532.dmg disk image file. Open the Extras folder. Open the Uninstaller folder. Run the Uninstall NUDC 5.command. You'll need to enter your administrator login password (you will not see the characters when you type your password) and hit Return/Enter. Quit Terminal when the uninstaller shell script is finished.

If you have placed your local data files in one of the application folders for Now Up-to-Date & Contact, rather than the default Documents Folder location, make sure to copy them to a safe location as the uninstaller will remove all application folders

Now, run the "Fix Error 193 v5" AppleScript linked below, then install NUDC 5.3.2.

Fix Error 193 v5
Posted by: ransack

Re: Error -193 - 12/07/09 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: "ryoder"

Please help.

Mount the nudcm532.dmg disk image file. Open the Extras folder. Open the Uninstaller folder. Run the Uninstall NUDC 5.command. You'll need to enter your administrator login password (you will not see the characters when you type your password) and hit Return/Enter. Quit Terminal when the uninstaller shell script is finished.

If you have placed your local data files in one of the application folders for Now Up-to-Date & Contact, rather than the default Documents Folder location, make sure to copy them to a safe location as the uninstaller will remove all application folders

Now, run the "Fix Error 193 v5" AppleScript linked below, then install NUDC 5.3.2.

Fix Error 193 v5

I've followed all of the steps and still get the error. This happened after I updated to Snow Leopard. Any other suggestions?

Re: Error -193 - 12/13/09 05:44 PM

After a new install of 10.6 on my MBP I have the same problem like other Users, who wrote above.
I did all what you said. Download the app. Run the Uninstall NUDC 5.command. Run the "Fix Error 193 v5" AppleScript, than install NUDC 5.3.2.
But after the reboot the error is still there.
So I made a clean install (deleted all datas on the HD), but nothing changes.
The script opens, i give my Admin password, then the script closes very quick.
I think it don't work no more.
As I see, I am not the only one.
What can I do, that my NUDC works again?
Thank you
salome
Posted by: TheMadCow

Re: Error -193 - 12/14/09 12:55 AM

I'm getting this on my wifes Mac. Upgraded her to an Intel with 10.6.2. Not having any love with the updated script. I have observed that you can log in as root and the app runs fine. Performed an uninstall, script run, reinstall. Doesn't work under users accounts.

Re: Error -193 - 12/20/09 04:19 AM

Once more I have tried the hole procedure as root. The error-193 remains.
I am really desperate (like a housewife). What can I do else?
Hello John and Donn and Sean and Mark and all other Admins! Help us. I am not allone and I need my NUDC.
salome
Posted by: davidcjones

Re: Error -193 - 12/25/09 11:48 AM

I am having the same problem. My old Quad G5 died, so I restored from Time Machine to a new iMac running 10.6.2. Now my NUDC gives me that error (-193) stating I must reinstall. I have uninstalled, run the fix error script and reinstalled with a persistent error. I have also tried using Now X but it won't import my NUDC files (I only use these files at the holidays to send cards). Any thoughts on getting NUDC 5.3.2 working?

Thank you.

David Jones
Posted by: ideas101

Re: Error -193 - 01/03/10 11:10 PM

Great post!!! looking forward on sharing my expertise and learning new ideas here at the same time..i'll see you around guys...Happy Holidays!!!
Posted by: donmacp

Re: Error -193 - 01/08/10 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By: "ryoder"

Please help.

Fix Error 193 v5

Hi Ryoder,

Thanks for sharing this information. I was able to fix the problem. Lucky for me because I can see others still has the problem. Very Happy
Posted by: LarryB_dup1

Re: Error -193 - 01/12/10 03:34 PM

I am having the same problems, getting error -193. I had to erase and reinstall Snow Leopard because of another problem. Restored from my Time Machine. Now, I get the error - 193 message. Prior to that, Now Contact worked fine under Snow Leopard. I have tried both manually taking out all files and the app as well as running the uninstaller for 5.3.2. Clicked on the link for the script in the prior post and ran that after doing the uninstall. Still no luck.

Suggestions? Thanks.
Larry

Re: Error -193 - 01/13/10 09:11 AM

Send an email to [url=mailto:error193@nowsoftware.com]mailto:error193@nowsoftware.com[/url] and we will help you resolve that.
Posted by: PJG

Re: Error -193 - 01/26/10 11:49 AM

I have just set up a new Mac Book Pro 17" running 10.6.2 and I am getting the Error -193 that is reported here.

I have followed the process suggest on the forum and used the uninstall command line program and the Fix Error 193 v5 program but all to no effect.

Please let me know how to overcome this problem......

Re: Error -193 - 01/26/10 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: "PJG"

Please let me know how to overcome this problem......

Send an email to [url=mailto:error193@nowsoftware.com]mailto:error193@nowsoftware.com[/url] and we will help you resolve that.
Posted by: upliday09

Error 193 - 02/11/10 03:57 AM

Hi
Every time I run Acrobat I get this error
and the program freezes
Can you Please instruct me how to put it right
Posted by: stevebauman

Re: Error -193 - 03/08/10 09:00 PM

I tried the following

I did everything as stated and I still HAVE the Error -193. Help!

Re: Error -193 - 03/09/10 08:42 AM

Originally Posted By: "stevebauman"

I tried the following

I did everything as stated and I still HAVE the Error -193. Help!