Event will not open with a double click

Posted by: Virtual J

Event will not open with a double click - 11/06/07 08:22 AM

I am using the PC version of NUTD and when I double click on an event nothing happens - no event info window. How can I remedy this problem. BTW, I am syncing with a Mac version on another users computer.

Thanks,
J
Posted by: docsloat

Re: Event will not open with a double click - 11/06/07 08:36 AM

I have had the same problem and I use Mac. At one point there was a space in the event window-- at the extreme left, that did not go blank when I clicked the window. But for some reason, that changed-- I think when I upgraded. Not sure. When I have an event of more than an hour, clicking on the bar that contains the time works.

Sometimes the window will open for me now, otherwise, I have to click the window and then click the information Icon in the toolbar. I have been putting up with this in hopes NIghthawk will end this frustration.

Re: Event will not open with a double click - 11/06/07 09:27 AM

Thanks for the info. Which one is the information icon? When I hover over the icons I also get no popup with a description. I am not enjoying this program at all. I have used Outlook, Google and Yahoo calendars that are so user friendly - this one makes me want to tear my hair out Evil or Very Mad

Re: Event will not open with a double click - 11/06/07 10:13 AM

I closed it and re-opened it and now it seems to be working fine Smile Some glich in the program?