Posted by: Gwyn
Printing Labels Problem - 09/28/07 11:10 AM
I am running OS10.3.9 and when I try to print labels I click on "Print With Options" and after that I try to pull down the "Which Contacts" menu to pick Select all/Print all and the "Which Contacts" Pulldown is not highlighted and not working.The operation works fine on our other Mac. Please help!
Posted by: dnorcross
Re: Printing Labels Problem - 09/28/07 01:57 PM
A Now Contact prefs refresh would be the first thing to try:
1. Make sure you know where your primary contact file is stored on your hard drive. You'll need to know where it is to set it as your primary file again at the end of this process.
2. Quit Now Contact (if it is running).
3. Open a new Finder window and select Home from the Go menu.
4. Once in your Home folder, go to: /Library/Preferences/
5. Find the files named com.nowsoftware.nowcontact.plist and com.poweronsoftware.nowcontact.plist and move them to the desktop.
6. Find the folder named Now Contact Prefs and move it to the desktop as well.
7. Open your Now Contact file and make it your primary contact file (Launch Now Contact, open the File menu, select Open, make sure there is a checkmark next to the option "Make this my primary file," locate your Now Contact file, highlight it and click Open).
8. Trash the items moved to the desktop in steps 5 and 6.