IOS 7 on 4s

Posted by: steveg

IOS 7 on 4s - 09/19/13 04:03 AM

So far, me likey!

Like the interface, like the new quit app process, like the look & feel. I didn't need a ton of prep for the upgrade because, though I have a half dozen or so often used apps, I don't keep more than a couple of photos and don't have my iTunes library on the phone.

It seems the only new feature I can't take advantage of is the photo filter set which ain't no big deal since I rarely use the camera anyway.

Did I say, Me likey? Just to be sure... Me likey! grin
Posted by: lanovami

Re: IOS 7 on 4s - 09/19/13 04:36 AM

I ignored my own intuition and upgraded anyway to 7 on my iPhone 4S. I figured as long as I still had my older iPod touch I could get if things went wrong with the iPhone. I have had no problems so far, and it was pretty painless. I like the look and am enjoying tooling around and figuring things out.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: IOS 7 on 4s - 09/19/13 05:43 AM

If you want the filters, get Analog Camera at the App Store. Pretty spiffy little app.
Posted by: steveg

Re: IOS 7 on 4s - 09/19/13 08:31 AM

Meh. I don't use the camera enough to bother.
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: IOS 7 on 4s - 09/19/13 04:14 PM

Way to go, Lano. Ya jumped right into the deep end and found the water's fine! smile

Posted by: lanovami

Re: IOS 7 on 4s - 09/20/13 03:00 AM

Yeah and hours later no problems except some apps etc went back to default settings and of course I am getting used to the new interface.
Posted by: Biggerfoot

Re: IOS 7 on 4s - 09/21/13 05:32 AM

I was checking my email in iOS 7 on my 4S this morning and one account was showing I had over 20 million messages!

Wow, lots of spam! I did a reboot and all was okay and back down to normal.