iPhone 5 is here

Posted by: Papa

iPhone 5 is here - 09/21/12 10:05 AM

Just received the phone and am in the process of unboxing and charging. This thing is really thin. I almost hate to put a case on it but I will. The Otterbox case has saved my iPhone 4 from serious damage several times. One of the hazards of working in a lumber yard.

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 09/21/12 10:27 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86595190@N07/8009632992/
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 09/21/12 10:47 AM

Cool. Check your camera date... flicker says this photo was taken yesterday.

My wifes iP5 just got delivered today.. waiting at the house!

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 09/21/12 11:05 AM

Thanks for heads up on the date. I was playing around with the settings and probably changed it by accident.

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 09/21/12 01:36 PM

Must be a Flikr problem. The date on the camera is correct.
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 09/24/12 10:14 AM

Let us know if the EarPods are as good as they say.

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 09/24/12 05:04 PM

My first impressions are quite favorable but I haven't had a chance to wear them for an extended period of time. I do like them better than the old style.

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 10/10/12 03:02 PM

I got one of the bad lightening cables with my phone. It quit charging last night and it seems I am not the only one this has happened to. There is a lot of internet activity about the bad cables. There aren't any cables or adapters in the city to be had so the nice young lady at AT&T called Apple for me and they can't get one to me for 7 days. I went postal on the Apple rep and let him know that I wasn't happy with their service and I asked if the map software team had helped design the cables. grin. He said I could get one quicker by going to my local Apple store. I told him the closest Apple store was 200 miles away and I thought a better idea was for Apple to have the accessories available when they released a new product and to make sure the accessories actually worked. I got a loaner cable from the nice young lady at AT&T so I can use my phone while I wait on Apple.
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 10/10/12 07:01 PM

LOL...
Kikkin arse and takin' names.....
Posted by: MrB

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 10/11/12 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Papa
..... I asked if the map software team had helped design the cables. grin. .

LOL precious !

Dave

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 10/11/12 02:51 PM

I made sure he knew I was upset with Apple and not with him. Must have done some good because the part arrived today.

The cable must have had a short. When the girl at AT&T plugged it into the USB port on her monitor, the monitor went blank.
Posted by: tomwilling

Re: iPhone 5 is here - 02/05/14 03:44 AM

hello buddy,

I think consult your nearest iphone service center where they can give you suggestion.