New iPad 3

Posted by: carp

New iPad 3 - 01/13/12 05:38 PM

If true it looks real good
Posted by: Samara

Re: New iPad 3 - 01/17/12 01:33 AM

Yeah, it would be great. iPad 3 would also have the Quad-Core A6 Processor, a marked improved on the dual core A5 chipset of the iPad 2. smile
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: New iPad 3 - 01/17/12 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: carp

I will be getting iPad 3! Sounds really exciting. I use mine so much. People still comment on it wherever I go and want me to demonstrate this or that.

Posted by: MrB

Re: New iPad 3 - 01/18/12 10:52 PM

I will look into getting the new version also. This time hope to get one which will actually work on a network available to me.

You say you get comments about yours all the time. I used to, but recently mst folks come up to me asking if I have a Kindle. crazy

I am not sure how to respond so I just say, "No, it's a real iPad"

I also use mine all the time. I am quite addicted to it.

Dave
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: New iPad 3 - 01/19/12 03:23 AM

If I see someone using a non-Apple tablet.. I rush over all excited and say.. "Wow! Is that the new iPad???"
Muaaahahhahahhahhaaha

Re: New iPad 3 - 01/21/12 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: NucleusG4
If I see someone using a non-Apple tablet.. I rush over all excited and say.. "Wow! Is that the new iPad???"
Muaaahahhahahhahhaaha

Ah! Good suggestion. Will Have to do that

Dave
Posted by: DLC

Re: New iPad 3 - 01/25/12 08:22 AM

One rumor on the Internet is Apple is taking preOrders. This is FALSE. mad I did a chat with an Apple rep on-line and he said they won't take preOrders until it's oficially announced. Glad I found out- I'd be POed making a 22mi trip @ way to the Apple store to find out they were NOT taking orders.

All I can say Kate and MrB is doan get in my way after the announcement !! laugh

Nuc... you RASCAL you !! Bwahahaha laugh laugh

Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: New iPad 3 - 01/25/12 12:16 PM

Dave. Stand back. I really love using my iPad.

Don't mess with mother nature or an old lady!

Re: New iPad 3 - 01/26/12 10:20 PM

I like my version one pretty much. iAd 3 will have to wow me, but I expect it will

I have noticed some slow downs. Also Safari crashes occasionally .

Dave
Posted by: DLC

Release date ? New iPad 3 - 01/31/12 03:33 PM

French Amazon site says 3/29/2012...
but I wonder IF USA release date is earlier ?? confused