iPod help please

Posted by: sross

iPod help please - 05/30/03 04:17 PM

My wife is so impressed with my iPod that she wants one (10gb.) Here is my question: Can I connect her iPod to my computer and synch her up with my iPod library ( since she helped me build it) ?<br>She is not a user of my mac and I don't want to take the time to transfer everything to her Cube.<br>I guess the general question is whether a library can be put on two iPods.<br>A few of you know why I want to get another iPod and what it's use would be, so any help would be appreciated. <br>Thanks, friends.<br><br>
Posted by: Lori

Re: iPod help please - 05/30/03 04:43 PM

Yes...you got the links .<br><br><br>My Stuff
Posted by: Trog

Re: iPod help please - 05/30/03 04:56 PM

You can have 100 ipods all work with one mac, but not the other way around...<br><br>that is, you can load her iPod from music off of your mac but then when she plugs it into her cube the music will be invisible.<br><br>of course, there are many third-party ways around that too. Its not really a big deal, just an inconvenience.<br><br>we're a two-iPod family right now too, have fun! <br><br>
Posted by: sross

Re: iPod help please - 05/30/03 05:44 PM

Thank you both.<br>Lori, I was so excited that I deleted your links. Please re-send them.<br>I have not been posting lately and I guess I am rusty <br><br>