What yet another iPhone Leak ?

Posted by: carp

What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/12/10 11:26 PM

Another Series of 4G iPhone Photos Leaked

This time from Taiwan .
Best quote

Quote:
Tech blogs have speculated that such leaks may be intentional on Apple’s part to drum up buzz, with Geekosystem.com saying, “one is an accident, two is a trend.”
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/13/10 06:49 AM

i hate to say this about a technologically sophisticated site such as Geekosystem.com. Still, the logico-mathematical commonplace is "1,2, 3 . . ." In other words, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a pattern. wink

And logico-mathematical considerations require me to add: a pattern does not equal a motive. So suppose there's a third instance and so we're safe to see a pattern. One motivation of the pattern may be what Geekosystem.com concludes. Another may be that Apple is depending on non-Apple businesses in the development of the device and those businesses are less disciplined. Yet another might be that Apple itself is losing control over its employees. Yet another could be . . . . .

Ain't speculation grand? And again scrupulously adhering to logico-mathematical tenets, I'm obliged to state that "speculation" derives from the Latin speculum = mirror. So a speculator sees him or herself. laugh
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/13/10 07:18 AM

No doubt that the one "found" by Gizmodo was real, but now another one surfaces in Viet Nam? The trend I'm seeing is the wannabe's are "finding" more. How many times have we seen folks revealing the "real" product only to find that they were faked?

Re: What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/13/10 09:31 PM

Quote:
So a speculator sees him or herself.

laugh laugh
So then they speculate if that is an coincidence or a pattern

Re: What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/13/10 09:33 PM

Quote:
but now another one surfaces in Viet Nam?

Just shows how fast they can Pirate a Design ?
Posted by: Antonio

Re: What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/13/10 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo
No doubt that the one "found" by Gizmodo was real, but now another one surfaces in Viet Nam? The trend I'm seeing is the wannabe's are "finding" more. How many times have we seen folks revealing the "real" product only to find that they were faked?

I dunno, that one looks awfully close to the Gizmodo prototype, plus a few refinements. That it's in 'Nam does raise speculation, tho. How it got there is a bit of a curiosity.

Re: What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/13/10 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Antonio
Originally Posted By: MacBozo

I dunno, that one looks awfully close to the Gizmodo prototype, plus a few refinements. That it's in 'Nam does raise speculation, tho. How it got there is a bit of a curiosity.

Thats a good question - are there any German Beer Gardens in Nam ? ? If so there might be a connection laugh
Posted by: Antonio

Re: What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/13/10 10:31 PM

LMAO! Good one smile

BTW, here's a link to the video, if anyone hasn't seen it:

Video, with description...

Re: What yet another iPhone Leak ? - 05/13/10 10:53 PM

Thanks for the video , he did a good job of a review even if I cannot understand a single word laugh <-- not bad for a commie country to get these new slicks in there .

Anyway its either a cheap knock off -or- China is starting to sub out work now ?