iShuffle

Posted by: maestro

iShuffle - 01/12/05 01:51 PM

That new iShuffle is too cool. I have a g3 ipod already, but I am really thinking of buying an iShuffle too, because it is so small, for those time when I want some true pocket music. I wonder how it could be modded? Maybe some paint for starters.
-Maestro
Posted by: whitlock

Re:iShuffle - 01/12/05 03:35 PM

Paint, and rewire the LED to be blue instead of green. Also, you can make your own little case for it, or possibly a keyring.
Posted by: oojacoboo

Re:iShuffle - 01/12/05 06:33 PM

yea whitlock, I was thinking along the same lines, blue LED, and keyring or case. Won't be long before some 3rd party manufacturers jump on that bandwagon, the case for sure.

If for nothing else, these are great jimp drives, just a little pricey, but not bad!
Posted by: maestro

Re:iShuffle - 01/12/05 08:08 PM

Yeah, I like the idea of having an Apple flash drive that also plays music. Then of course it can only be mine if it is modded. wink
-Maestro
Posted by: whitlock

Re:iShuffle - 01/12/05 09:55 PM

If you have a pillow, you could incorperate it into your pillow so you could sleep to some music. Sew a pouch in there that seals w/ velcro.

You could paint it like a pack of gum (dangerous).

You could paint it beige and put the old school Apple logo on it.

People w/ phone jobs could find a way to incorperate it into the headset to play music through it w/o interferring the conversation.

You could turn it into a lighter. About the right size.
Posted by: ubergeek89

Re:iShuffle - 01/13/05 12:24 AM

I'm getting a silver mini if my grades are good enough this year, but I still would want one of these too, because of its portability and price. It simply kicks any other flash players crappy rear end.