Any iPod Touch owners out there?

Posted by: Acumowchek

Any iPod Touch owners out there? - 09/09/08 02:56 PM

I think I'm one of the last on the planet to own an iPod, but now the time has come.<br>I'm going to buy two of them.<br><br>A shuffle for portability and abuse, and a Touch for smugness.<br><br><br>Hey you Touch owners out there… Are you happy with it?<br>I'm mostly interested in the WiFi aspect, so does it work as advertised?<br>There is no way I can afford an iPhone, so this is the next best thing.<br>I can hardly wait!<br><br>And if my thought-dreams could be seen<br>They'd probably put my head in a guillotine<br>But it's alright, Ma, it's life, and life only.
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: Any iPod Touch owners out there? - 09/09/08 03:18 PM

We own 2, an 8GB and a 16GB. Love them both! They are the coolest things. Highly recommend them.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: DLC

Re: Any iPod Touch owners out there? - 09/09/08 03:48 PM

Does an 8 Gb iPhone count ?? <br><br>for the touch features the phone is really cool !! I assume the iPod touch is identical in those features.<br><br>We had a tornado alert 2 weeks ago at CDC and everyone was in the hallway (CDC's version of "Duck and Cover") ... I pulled up a weather map on my phone and we could see where the tornado cell was.. luckily it was about 5-10 mi NW of us at CDC.. people who tease me about Macs were awestruck. <br><br>Don't ya just loves "payback "!! <br><br>David (OFI)
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Any iPod Touch owners out there? - 09/09/08 03:58 PM

Hence the smugness!<br><br><br>And if my thought-dreams could be seen<br>They'd probably put my head in a guillotine<br>But it's alright, Ma, it's life, and life only.
Posted by: starmillway

Re: Any iPod Touch owners out there? - 09/09/08 04:04 PM

I have a 16GB. Just started using it this week. I've been too busy all summer to break it in. Sat on the front porch last night and read the MM forum and HuffPost, etc. Some fun!<br><br>Still don't know my way around the thing very good yet. Need to sit down with someone who has one and compare notes. OR . . .<br><br>Go get my grand kids to show me tricks <br><br><br>Editing Post <br>One finger typing. Need tolearn two finger routine. Periods are sneaky. More wine will increase skills :-)<br><br>Fun, fun, fun. <br><br>End Edit<br>took way too long to type this . . . <br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by starmillway on 09/09/08 06:57 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: iBookmaster

Re: Any iPod Touch owners out there? - 09/09/08 04:36 PM

I don't have any iPods. I gave my 2 kids one a year or so ago. The only time I'd use it is riding down the road listening through the car stereo. I may get a refurb sometime. No rush though. <br><br>Too many lives they've spent across the ocean. Too much money been spent upon the moon. Well, until they make it right, I hope they never sleep at night. They better make some changes and do it soon. -Things Goin' On/Lynyrd Skynyrd