Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed flat

Posted by: Nagromme

Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed flat - 08/28/08 07:55 PM

A prolonged blackout and DSL outage left me bored and restless today. What to do in this modern world without the Internet?<br><br>Idle hands did the devil's work, and I finally stopped putting off the inevitable. I went and got an iPhone, which gets Internet even in blackouts <br><br>I'm very impressed with what I've tried so far, but I've actually been making phone calls more than anything else. And now my ear is shaped like it was pressed to a piece of glass for 2 hours.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/28/08 09:06 PM

My borther's flat ear gets chicks?<br><br><br><br>[color:red]&#63743;</font color=red> [color:orange]&#63743;</font color=orange> [color:yellow]&#63743;</font color=yellow> [color:green]&#63743;</font color=green> [color:blue]&#63743;</font color=blue> [color:purple]&#63743;</font color=purple>
Posted by: padmavyuha

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed flat - 08/28/08 11:00 PM

So... how do you keep your iphone charged in a blackout?<br><br>- padmavyuha<br><br>*edit* stupid question - I forgot you're phone car charger Q man <br><br>[color:purple]A lopsided man runs best along the little side-hills of success<br>- Frank Moore Colby</font color=purple>

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/28/08 11:10 PM

Actually my car charger is still on the back of a mule from Amazon. But luckily the phone had 95% charge out of the box smile And the power's back on now.<br><br>This message was posted from... well, from my Mac. Old habits die hard.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net
Posted by: carp

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/28/08 11:37 PM

Super Congrats - Give us a full review of how you like the iPhone , any negative stuff give that to MS because they would not know if it was because of Vista or the Zune or Xbox <br><br>[color:blue]Idle hands did the devil's work,</font color=blue> <-- keep your hands to the iPhone not sure if the touch screen can handle lubricant <br><br><br>

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/28/08 11:57 PM

Expected likes:<br><br>Slim and light, great UI, does a million things, much better that Cats.<br><br>Unexpected likes:<br><br>* GPS is pinpointing me even indoors! There's no dot, but the circle is only as big as the building and it even knows which wing. Cell towers? Skyhook? I can't tell until I turn off WiFi.<br><br>* I really like the dialpad NOT being physical buttons. It actually seems easier to dial than anything I've used. No force = good!<br><br>* Ability to answer a call even in the middle of a sync or backup.<br><br>* LOUD speakerphone.<br><br>* My old iPod 4G dock works great! And being a little large, it won't rub on the phone, and doesn't block the speaker/mic. I had a long phone call on speaker while it charged. It's also wide and very stable, unlike the tiny current docks.<br><br>* Podcast and video management (never got to play with those since my old iPod had no video).<br><br>* During a call, top button toggles the display backlight instead of sending the phone to full sleep. Useful.<br><br>Expected dislikes:<br><br>* The long backup. BUT it seems to be OK to just cancel it without ill effects. Once it completes one, we'll see if it repeats or not. I have 70-80 apps and I know that's a factor.<br><br>* The AT&T rep manhandling it! Tearing off the plastic, taking the film off the screen and back, and plopping it down naked on a gritty desk to activate! No harm done though.<br><br>* My complete inability to decide how best to have the same POP mail coming to both my phone and my Mac. I guess I can probably let the phone not delete received messages. But will they then arrive on my Mac AND get marked as read? Probably not--I'll have check each email twice maybe. IMAP is not offered (and besides, I like having all my messages on MY machine and MY Time Machine backup and not in remote hands). So I haven't set up email yet.<br><br>Unexpected dislikes:<br><br>* AT&T texting me annoying welcome messages! NO THX!<br><br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/29/08 01:12 AM

Definitely Skyhook. I turned off WiFi and when indoors my location is no longer accurate--it's in the neighborhood, but clearly coming from cell towers alone.<br><br>When I turn WiFi back on, my location snaps right to the correct wing of my apartment complex! Pretty cool--Skyhook is clearly mapping residential networks, not just commercial. There are no businesses anywhere in WiFi range I'm certain.<br><br>Then I walked to the far wing of my building. As I moved, the location marker changed about half a dozen times (only two of which were off, and not by much) finally showing me correctly in the other wing! (All of which would work equally well on an iPod Touch.)<br><br>More good stuff:<br><br>* I can easily auto-sync some stuff from one computer and other stuff from another. When I plug into my iMac it syncs movies, music, contacts... everything but photos. Those I keep on my Air, and get synched when I plug in there. Perfect.<br><br>(I may even be able to have BOTH machines sync contacts/calendars/bookmarks, and the iPhone will then indirectly keep the two Macs in sync. Haven't tried that.)<br><br>* Pandora Radio (free) is too cool. FM? Who needs it?<br><br>* Shazam (free) is amazing! It "listense" to whatever music is playing in the room you are in and identifies it--with very good accuracy! It could even tell a live Portishead song from a nearly identical studio song.<br><br>* Just tried buying an app over 3G. No problemo. (3 bars.)<br><br>* Screen ships at 40% brightness and it's plenty. Full brightness is blinding. And I've noticed no annoying shifts/flickers with the auto-brightness (something I wondered about).<br><br>Next up: VNC via Mocha vs. Jaadu! My long-time dream of a pocket Mac come true!<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Nagromme on 08/29/08 02:24 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: margadagio

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/29/08 03:57 AM

Congrats!! Pretty amazing stuff, eh? I'm still in awe of the fact I own a computer that fits in my hand. <br><br>You're right about blackouts and times when my ISP is down for some reason. I'm still connected to my e-mail and the web. <br><br>
Posted by: Mississauga

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/29/08 06:08 AM

"So... how do you keep your iphone charged in a blackout?"<br><br>Haven't you heard? The new 3G iPhone has 5,000 hours talk time, 30,000 hours standby, plays 48 hours of video non-stop and 6 weeks of music non-stop. It's simply astounding!!!<br><br><br><br>- alec -
Posted by: ScoutX

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/29/08 09:29 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Haven't you heard? The new 3G iPhone has 5,000 hours talk time, 30,000 hours standby, plays 48 hours of video non-stop and 6 weeks of music non-stop. It's simply astounding!!!<p><hr></blockquote><p>And it charges over WiFi? <br><br>Who serves his fellows, is of his fellows greatest - Chingachgook (by legend) <br><br>Scout

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/29/08 12:09 PM

I feared the "3rd party apps stop working" bug since a patch has already been announced.<br><br>But I though I'd experiment NOW rather than when I've customized my apps and have important data stored. So I read up on the issue and played around. Some reports say the problem doesn't start until you download an app via the phone instead of iTunes. Now, it's hard to say for sure--they problem didn't start RIGHT after that, and my total iPhone career is measured in mere hours. But it DOES seem to me that using the app store on the phone triggered the problem. (One theory is a DRM disagreement between the iTunes store interface and the phone store interface.)<br><br>So I tentatively recommend that iPhone users NOT use the app store from the phone. Use it from iTunes until the patch. SAVE YOURSELVES!<br><br>Symptoms: no 3rd party apps work anymore. (I'm playing around with some suggested fixes, but I know it's nothing as easy as a reset, nor un-syncing and re-syncing all apps. Some say you have to delete and re-download ALL apps. Re-downloading individual apps did not help.) I'll have fun with Maps alone until the patch comes out, as long as it's next week! Would be nice to get a couple games working of course--like the two I paid for. (If a patch hadn't been announced, I'd be going medieval on Apple's hiney with some not-very-nice emoticons. They can count themselves lucky!)<br><br>EDIT: Re-downloading from the store doesn't seem to be needed. What DID help is deleting apps from the phone--but only if I deleted the app USING the phone (X) rather than just deleting in iTunes and re-syncing. I seems that I had to delete ALL apps from the phone that way, and now as I add them back one by one, they all work--even ones I never re-downloaded. So--could be worse. If I stay off the phone's store until the patch, it should not repeat.<br><br>And the long backups do repeat--but maybe that's expected since I keep removing and adding apps during this testing. I still seem to be able to cancel that with impunity regardless. (I did let one full backup finish last night.)<br><br>Did I mention idle hands? I knew BEFORE I used the phone's store that it was ill-advised--but if there's a problem, I wanted the future peace of mind of understanding it. I guess that's how I am when I get a new computing platform.<br><br>So... out into the world now for my next exercise: GPS fun.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Nagromme on 08/29/08 12:48 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Posted by: eckhard

Let me guess .... - 08/29/08 01:47 PM

[color:blue]I'm still in awe of the fact I own a computer that fits in my hand.</font color=blue><br><br>... you never owned a Palm, eh? ;)<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

that went fast! - 08/29/08 01:49 PM

<br>Okay, now we have a resident expert soon! <br><br><br><br><br>

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/29/08 07:09 PM

Thanks for the review keep it coming<br><br>Are you using a 3rd party GPS app ?<br><br>

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/29/08 09:57 PM

No--I'll probably get a GPS app when "real" ones come out, but what it does now is sufficient for 95% of my driving needs--if only I had a dashboard mount. (I almost ordered a Naja King but I really want a soft "holster" style, not a pressure clamp, even if rubberized. And I wouldn't like all the metal of the Naja wrapped around my antennas.)<br><br>So I haven't tried it while driving, only while hiking. With only 2 bars of EDGE and Hybrid view (map and landsat both). VERY nice! I could see the lay of the land ahead, hidden ponds, shortcuts between trails, etc.--things that a diagram-map wouldn't show, or even a topo, but a satellite photo does.<br><br>Two problems:<br><br>1. It consistently showed me about 5 feet to the left of my actual position. (No doubt this is the military's intentional error, so that extremely tiny enemy missiles with 5-foot blasts will miss their target.) I could easily walk right into a tree with that kind of inaccuracy.<br><br>2. When crossing roadways, the cars shown on the iPhone WERE NOT in the same place as the cars in reality. A car could be coming and you'd never know it.<br><br>These are not deal-breakers, and I found a workaround: instead of staring only at your phone while hiking, look ahead occasionally. It's awkward, but it supplements the phone's display nicely, and in a way I kind of like it: it gives you a different perspective on the scenery.<br><br>It will be nice when orientation is reported. I hope the Maps app can be set to rotate automatically.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/29/08 10:36 PM

Thanks again<br><br>Yeah I was looking at the iApp store they have 2 or 3 GPS apps but the reviews were most as makeovers of Google maps ??<br><br>[color:blue](No doubt this is the military's intentional error,</font color=blue> - Ahhh my understanding the military dropped its 20 foot intentional error years ago. The reason for this is when commercial airlines got big time into GPS it had to be spot on.<br><br>Conversely;<br>My last project the Civil Contractor was GPS independent , no surveyors with long sticks and a laser scope was used. Their engineer would build a GPS 3 dimensional model of hills , streets, drainage swales , house lots yada yada everything . The model then was downloaded to a thumb drive which the heavy equipment operators would then download to a mini GPS computer on their Bulldozers and such. The Bulldozer front blade had 2 GPS antennas on each side along with all the other grading heavy equipment <br><br>Simply<br>The operator just drove and the GPS told the blades with the help of the 3D model how much or little to grade --> they were accurate to the width of a ""dime" and the depth of a ""quarter" <--- Remarkable I was blow away watching over those guys.<br><br>

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/30/08 03:12 AM

I can't quite picture it, but that's pretty cool. I know the military used to have a major error--I didn't know if they reduced it or fully eliminated it. I do know it was a good 5 feet off for me today. Maybe the GPS-A system introduced some error?<br><br>Updates:<br><br>* Best game around: Enigmo. Currently on sale. Get it. Zillions of levels and more to download free. Just the right puzzle/action mix for me, and no timer to race. I never played the Mac version, but the touch version works great. Also had fun with crosswords (the free one, I forget the name... ends in a 2). The iPhone screen didn't feel cramped for crosswords, since the board pans around automatically as you try different clues.<br><br>* Watched some video--great screen, and loud enough not to need earphones (if I don't need bass). Now, for music, I did use the headphones, and the skipper clicker is very nice to have.<br><br>* The long backups have not repeated. They're short now that I'm not moving tons of apps back and forth.<br><br>* App-quitting has not repeated (on a large scale). I've had a couple fail to launch, but they either worked the next time, or were fine after I turned the phone off and on.<br><br>* Bought Jaadu for $25. Well worth it! I did a field test--with only 3G (no WiFi) I connected to my home Mac at the login screen, logged in to multiple user accounts, changed screen res around (up to 1920x1200), locked the screen and saw the screensaver then unlocked it, opened a Photoshop image, made some fine precision edits and saved them, launched Windows via VMWare and updated my virus definitions , watched some TV in EyeTV (smallest window, no sound, far from smooth but enough for me to check on my PVR), controlled iTunes with Jaadu's built-in remote, typed a message and had my computer speak it aloud, spied on my apartment via PhotoBooth, and then played an OpenGL game (Hordes of Orcs--didn't run well but it ran).<br><br>Bottom line: in an emergency I can pretty much do anything, anywhere (if there's 3G), from my iPhone, and leverage the power of my Core 2 Duo. If a client needs a huge video file encoded, I can whip through it on my phone and FTP it to him without having to lug my laptop! When I travel I'll probably leave my Mac on all the time--which is good for folding@home anyway--since I don't think VNC can wake it from sleep.<br><br>And over WiFi, it's fast enough to use your phone as a remote trackpad that happens to have a popup keyboard. The perfect device for sofa computing.<br><br>I have a few quibbles about Jaadu (it could probably use stricter security) but I know a new version is coming. The demo of Mocha was unacceptable: the mouse lacked precision. VNC is one of the main reasons I wanted an iPhone, and I'm not disappointed. Full desktop OS X and Windows in my pocket.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/30/08 04:07 PM

Camera test: does the job. 1600x1200 is fine for most of my needs. Low light is a problem I'm sure, but in daylight, the color looks good. And I like having a dead-simple camera always on me for making a note of things I want to remember (trail map signs, products on sale, whatever). I've moved the camera to the dock so it's always ready quickly. (Maps too. Mail and iPod got moved to the top.)<br><br>Battery test: no complaints. I didn't time it but I did use it heavily: 3G and WiFi both on, full brightness, lots of 3D gaming with force feedback, speakers up to max, and lot of GPS use (it tracked very well on the highway, and EDGE was sufficient for the hybrid map view to keep up at 65 mph). It lasted quite well, with warning dialogs at 20% and 10%.<br><br>More impressive: it charges up really fast. I could run it doen to empty, charge for 30 minutes, and make it through a day easily... if I didn't waste time on games and surfing <br><br>The main battery issue is that it does SO many things that your'e bound to find more uses for it in a day than any other device. I'm OK with having to plug it in on days when I go hog wild using it. Better that than a bulkier unit, or lugging a spare batt.<br><br>Now, if my lifestyle adapts to the point where I NEED hours of Internet (or games) a day, even while out on the street away from chargers, then I would consider an external booster battery, which I could take with me only on those days when electricity is scarce.<br><br>Re stability--I've seen people claim that iPhone 1.x was rock-solid (just as you would want from a phone) while iPhone 2.0 is just a bit flaky and in need of some bug fixes. I never used 1.x, but I tend to agree about 2.0. Problems are rare (like having to sleep/wake to bring the touchscreen back to life) but they happen enough to feel just a little less solid than, say, my iPod. I look forward to the coming software update--it's a great device that deserves 99.9% flawless software. Not the current 97%!<br><br>It's interesting to think that if 2.0 is less stable (and App Store certainly has issues) then MOST iPhone owners have never seen the iPhone be as rock solid as it can be. Because supposedly, more than half the iPhones now in use are the 3G model. Already! <br><br>PS, Asphalt 4 is a great racing game. I'm not a racing fan, and even I enjoyed it.<br><br>Morgan<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Nagromme on 08/30/08 04:17 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: Lost power/Internet and now my ear is smashed - 08/30/08 11:38 PM

All 3rd party apps are dead again (quit upon launch). I may not troubleshoot this time--it's easier to do without and wait for a patch. (Which could be September 28, but I hope for the 2nd! I think they'll want to fix this sooner rather than later.)<br><br>Too bad, I was getting attached to some of them.<br><br>I'll certainly contact Apple for the latest info, but I doubt they have much to say except to wait.<br><br>Someone speculated that it could be a UNIX permissions problem. It does kind of seem like it: a Mac app you don't have read-permission for will do the same thing.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net

a few questions - 08/31/08 03:54 AM

<br>Seems you went right into it with your iPhone, which is what I had hoped for.<br><br>Those app problems you are describing never happened to me ... at least not the disappearing act. But what's the deal about not installing apps from the AppStore? I would just love to be able to back up the apps and their ancillary files. Have you found something about that?<br><br>Instead of jaadu, I played around with the free version of Mocha vnc. Interesting. Being able to eMail a document stored on my Mac to my iPhone - from the iPhone! - would actually be a neat trick. But for this to really become useful, something like a Finder/Explorer with dedicated storage area is needed. <br>I am using a little app called FileMagnet, which allows importing and display of various file formats - video, pdf, even Excel! - but it is an application and therefore cannot run while VNC connection is open. That's where a Finder would help.<br><br>The battery does charge quickly .... but it really should have more capacity for a day of mixed activites. I carry a spare pack for my Lumix, so why can't I for the iPhone? The add-on thingies all look awkward. Something I did see, but haven't a link for, is a booster battery pack with various adaptors, to quasi quick-recharge a number of devices in-flight so to speak. That would be a good solution for my day-bag.<br><br>Shape and material make the iPhone extremely slippery. It is rugged, however. The back still hasn't scratched, even though my coffee table is a slab of marble, and numerous times, I had it crashing to the floor - luckily always carpet! Even a shirt pocket can become a launching pad when you bend down to tie your shoes. wink So, I want a non-slip silicone cover, even if that distracts from the elegance. <br>In Berlin, iPhone sales are still so low that accessories aren't easy to find. Mail-order for a 15 item seems silly, but I would like to see/feel the case first.<br><br>Looking forward to more observations from you ... <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

Re: a few questions - 08/31/08 10:16 AM

There is a battery extender that adds another 3 hours and charges the phone too , just clips to the bottom of the phone kinda small too. I don't have the link but I was looking at them last week<br><br>

Re: a few questions - 08/31/08 02:20 PM

I let it perform a factory restore and re-sync overnight. Apps are working again. I lost my settings, but the only one that matters was 12 levels of progress lost in Enigmo!<br><br>Reason not to download from the phone's App Store: because for some people that triggers the problem. I've since read of at least one person saying that using the iTunes computer-based App Store triggers the problem for them, so they ONLY use the phone's version! This issue--and its solutions--seem to vary WIDELY among people. For instance, I lost apps but never lost my music. Others have (until a re-sync).<br><br>My new policy is even stricter: I won't connect my phone to a computer at ALL until there is a patch and others have tested it before me. That sounds bad, but I didn't have a mobile phone at all a week ago, so if my calendars on the iPhone get a little out of date for a week or two I can survive. And I've added an online calendar to my home screen as well anyway.<br><br>Re VNC: I tried Mocha Lite, but it didn't stack up to Jaadu in some important ways. Two of the most glaring: it wouldn't auto-identify my home Macs on WiFi, and the mouse control lacks precision--badly. Not acceptable. I do like that it hides the iPhone's status bar for a bigger display. But Jaadu is improving too, and already has a lot of features missing from Mocha. BTW, Jaadu makes an app to help you set up remote (WAN) VNC. I decided not to mess with it, and simply forwarded the appropriate port on my router. That's all it took! (Plus if you have a dynamic IP you may need a service like no-ip.com. I tried their little Mac app/daemon and seems to do the job with no fuss.)<br><br>Re batteries: if I ever got one, I'd probably await one that clipped on the back without being too bulky. There are several choices out now, and one I know of does indeed clip on the back, but it's massive with lots of "useless air" in the design.<br><br>I don't wish for rapid-swappable internal batteries. They're still something extra to carry, they're still not needed most of the time (only at the end of the day maybe) and they make a phone just that little bit bulkier as well as less solid. (If you'd dropped your phone and it had a rapid-swappable internal battery, would the battery door have survived as well as your phone did?) So while an external battery isn't ideal, lugging spares isn't either. Nor is having a bulkier phone with a bigger batt inside. All of the above are compromises, and the one Apple chose fits me better than the alternatives. I DO like that it's easily accessed internally, should I ever need to retire the old battery (2 screws and you're in--no solder or prying tools--so 3rd-party internal batts are a practical possibility).<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net
Posted by: Mac007

here's a couple of links to external battery packs - 08/31/08 03:47 PM

iPhoneck Extended Backup Battery for iPhone 3G<br><br>Mophie Juice Pack for iPhone 3G<br><br>"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."

Re: a few questions - 09/01/08 08:05 AM

I'm enjoying reading your reviews. I think the mod should change your name to iPhone Dude. <br><br>I haven't had any problems with apps like you and others have had. I've downloaded from the App Store via iTunes so maybe that's why. <br><br>iPhone web share has increased again.<br><br>

Re: a few questions - 09/01/08 11:32 AM

Cool! About 1 in 200 of all web page views is theoretically made from an iPhone. And growing. That's a big enough audience segment to be hard to ignore. It will be intersting to see the effect this has on Flash, if Flash doesn't make it to the iPhone. (Though frankly I think Adobe will eventually get it efficient enough that Apple will accept it.)<br><br>Oh, and I've started using the Mail app (for just one of my accounts for now). Works great. Setting up the accounts seems simpler than setting up email on a computer, even if you don't let iTunes automatically replicate your computer's email settings.<br><br>In other news, I got my first scratches, on day 3! Luckily not TOO bad. The chrome seems to scratch, while the glass and plastic are impervious! So how did this happen? My jeans ripped at the knee, so I grabbed a new pair on sale... and in the interests of planned obsolescence, of course, the jeans were pre-"weathered" and halfway to the grave already. As is the fashion of the time.<br><br>I forgot that means you'll find gravel in the pockets Be warned. Wash new jeans several times before putting iPhones in the pockets!<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net

Re: a few questions - 09/01/08 12:52 PM

I'll remember to take stones out of my pockets. <br><br>I had my first glitch yesterday. A reset cured the problem but it was annoying and shouldn't happen. Someone tried to call me several times. Within seconds into the conversation, the call would disconnect. grrrr<br><br>

Re: a few questions - 09/01/08 01:35 PM

No wonder the browser count is up. We have plenty of company.<br><br>8 million and counting <br><br>
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: a few questions - 09/01/08 04:15 PM

I have 70-80 apps and I know that's a factor.<br><br>I don't undertand.. you aready had 70-80 iPhone apps before you bought an iPhone?<br><br>I scratched my glass... very small... can't see it when the screen is on... but you can when it's off. <br>Bought a case from Case Mate... leather ... with holster.. $50.00. Like it veddy much.<br><br>[image][/image]

Re: a few questions - 09/01/08 09:50 PM

Some I downloaded after getting the phone, most (especially free ones) beforehand. But that doesn't matter either way for backups. Once it's on the phone, it's something to back up.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net