my iPhone now has 2.0

Posted by: FSM

my iPhone now has 2.0 - 07/11/08 05:52 AM

i live it. i am off to kansas tomorrow so i'll stick with this phone as the place i'll be doesn't have 3G. i guess i'll wait until i get back to decide whether to get the iPhone 3G. perhaps just updating to 2.0 software will be enough. well, until i have a 45 minute bus ride using EDGE again. <br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>
Posted by: OSXaddict

Re: my iPhone now has 2.0 - 07/11/08 06:23 AM

Is this available at the iTunes Store now? I'm at work and can't check.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: FSM

Re: my iPhone now has 2.0 - 07/11/08 06:25 AM

yes. it's showing up there on the front page (the 3G, that is).<br><br>--<br>[color:red] Kansas Jayhawks -- 2008 National Champions </font color=red>

Re: my iPhone now has 2.0 - 07/11/08 07:01 AM

Yeah, I can see that the 3G iPhone is there. I was speaking of the iPod Touch software upgrade in iTunes.<br><br><br><br>my photos
Posted by: DLC

Re: my iPhone now has 2.0 - 07/11/08 03:16 PM

Me too... no problems yet,.... I like it a lot<br><br>I esp have use for the Scientific Calculator.<br>several voice recording apps are cool too.<br><br>Been a ++++ for me so far... only 2 things I don't have are GPS, and 3G.<br><br>David (OFI)

Re: my iPhone now has 2.0 - 07/11/08 03:21 PM

Apple & iTunes are teasing me now. I checked and got this:<br><br><br><br>So when I click that I get this:<br><br><br><br>And when I click THAT, I get nothing. <br><br><br><br>my photos