Posted by: TheGreatDivide

What's a good iPod transfer to HD app? - 02/11/05 05:50 PM

><br><br>
Posted by: iRock

Re: What's a good iPod transfer to HD app? - 02/11/05 10:55 PM

Are you transferring songs or files? I'm not sure what you mean.<br><br>
Posted by: adzoox

Re: What's a good iPod transfer to HD app? - 02/12/05 05:11 AM

I think iPodAccess is good. It covers all the bases and includes support from the creator (unlike the free programs) - it's only $12.99 and is the only program I know of that can transfer from both Windows and Mac formatted iPods to Macs.<br><br>WWW.ADZOOX.COM & www.JACKWHISPERS.COM
Posted by: TheGreatDivide

app? - 02/14/05 11:58 PM

Well free is free<br>and bills are bills<br>so, for now...<br>iPod Viewer 2.0.1<br>Import/transfer songs from your iPod to your Mac<br>File Size: 2.1M<br><br>Zapmama, Dizzee Rascal, fatwreck.com and Dead Man w/Johnee Depp * props.<br>from beyond ; )<br><br>

Re: app? - 02/16/05 08:34 AM

But it won't transfer from Windows formatted iPods<br><br>WWW.ADZOOX.COM & www.JACKWHISPERS.COM
Posted by: MacGizmo

Re: app? - 02/16/05 09:44 PM

well I bet he's all worked up about that, CONSIDERING NOBODY HERE GIVE'S A RATS ARSE ABOUT WINDOWS FORMATTED IPODS HERE!<br><br>

Re: app? - 02/17/05 08:55 AM

More Windows users than Mac users have iPods - it's the most common useage of transferring and my most commonly asked question about iPods.<br><br>IE - Can my daughter let me have all her songs from the iPod she uses with her HP on my Mac or my iPod?<br><br>I also buy used iPods - most commonly they are Windows formatted and usually they have songs on them. Most of the time, people want their songs off and I don't own a PC - so I need a program that does both.<br><br>Thanks Gizmo for making more irrelevant comments.<br><br><br><br>WWW.ADZOOX.COM & www.JACKWHISPERS.COM