iPod

Posted by: Anonymous

iPod - 09/29/04 08:48 AM

I accidentally formatted my 20G Click Wheel. Now there is no software at all. Is there anyway I can recover it?<br><br>All around me are familiar faces,<br>Worn out places,<br>Worn out faces.<br>Bright and early for the daily races,<br>Going nowhere,<br>Going nowhere.<br>Their tears are filling up their glasses,<br>No expression,<br>No expression.
Posted by: Pete

Re: iPod - 09/29/04 08:59 AM

What about plugging it in and just running the iPod software?<br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>

Re: iPod - 09/29/04 09:46 AM

i dunno. my computer is dead yo. i gotta get a new motherboard for it.<br><br>All around me are familiar faces,<br>Worn out places,<br>Worn out faces.<br>Bright and early for the daily races,<br>Going nowhere,<br>Going nowhere.<br>Their tears are filling up their glasses,<br>No expression,<br>No expression.

Re: iPod - 09/29/04 09:52 AM

Well then, not much you can do with the iPod right now anyway...<br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>
Posted by: trey

Re: iPod - 09/29/04 10:06 AM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Well then, not much you can do with the iPod right now anyway...<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>I dunno, it'll make a nice paperweight.<br><br>
Posted by: G4Dualie

Re: iPod - 09/29/04 07:28 PM

You can always return it. <br><br>

Re: iPod - 09/29/04 09:36 PM

So, how are you writing posts online? You don't need "your" computer. If its someone else's computer, dowload the iPod software there. Then, if you can, connect an HD or DVD or whatever has your tunes on it, dowload iTunes, tell it where to look for music for your library, and then add those tunes to your iPod. You're set. And, remember, you don't need a Mac to do any of that (in case the computer you are using to surf is Windows).<br><br>

Re: iPod - 09/30/04 07:08 AM

But he must be running Windows 2000 or XP to make use of the iPod software...otherwise it would probably just show up as a FW disk and nothing else..<br><br>[color:red]C'mon...you know me.</font color=red>

Re: iPod - 09/30/04 07:35 AM

Believe me I thought of that. Right now I'm on my computer at work. As I have been fr every post i've made here. I can't download and install [censored] on here. It's a Gov. computer and their uber sensitive, about firewalls and [censored] like that.<br><br>All around me are familiar faces,<br>Worn out places,<br>Worn out faces.<br>Bright and early for the daily races,<br>Going nowhere,<br>Going nowhere.<br>Their tears are filling up their glasses,<br>No expression,<br>No expression.
Posted by: trey

Re: iPod - 09/30/04 12:42 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>It's a Gov. computer and their uber sensitive, about firewalls and [censored] like that.<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Believe me, I know exactly what you mean. It can be annoying.<br><br>