wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case

Posted by: geekdude

wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 09/08/08 11:23 AM

i want to swap the plastic from the front, back, top and the apple in the middle of the sides from my platnum g4 for the blue ones from a g3. i can give you the platnum ones when i am done if you want. alternitavely i could buy an old g3 case if i need to but i don't want to because it will end up taking up more storage space. also it needs to have the zip drive bezel
Posted by: macDeviant

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 09/10/08 06:52 PM

Hey just sent you a PM about some extra plastics I have. I have a B&W that I swapped the side panels and handles with a Sawtooth. I really like the looks of both machines now. The Graphite sawtooth with frosted handles and the B&W with the platinum sides and clear handles.

macDeviant

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 09/21/08 08:20 PM

pmed btw

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 10/06/08 06:07 PM

so... im still looking
Posted by: ctan

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 10/15/08 10:20 PM

What part of the country are you in? (assuming USA)

I'm about to strip a Smurf and paint it, but I'd be willing swap parts if you are close to Charlotte, NC.

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/01/08 07:31 AM

ok sorry i havent been checking this post. nope i live in missouri. youve probably painted it by now anyways right?.
Posted by: legomactrumpet

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/04/08 07:16 PM

since when has forums been a way to list and inform the populist about the history of clothing companies? And then advertise selling the products at cheapest price
Posted by: oojacoboo

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/04/08 08:04 PM

that schmuck has been banned! Him and everyone else that is trying to play the SEO link game with MacMod!

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/05/08 08:10 PM

u meen legomactrumpet right?

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/05/08 10:03 PM

no, the guy that posted before lego that had his account removed as well as his posts. We'll call him "spambot".
Posted by: TonimusMaximus

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/06/08 12:56 AM

I hate to continue the off subjectivity, but it seems there's been a lot of spamming going on lately. I wonder why that is...?

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/06/08 10:05 AM

apparently some SEO group has targeted MacMod as a good place to post their links. Its a shame... Just have to continually combat it. >:D
Posted by: legomactrumpet

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/06/08 03:22 PM

it is a shame, are those gray g4 plastic still up in the air, I think i may have some blue ones

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/12/08 03:03 PM

yeah im still looking. i got them off allready. i bet nobodys mac looks like mine.
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->mac.JPG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]
so who can i trust on the boards? is macDeviant ok? because i gave him my email address

im thinking about getting one of those upgrade processors, even though i don't need it to run my old software. im wondering how i can add ventilation to the case without making it look bad. mabye i could cut out the apple on the other side and put some blue annodized mesh there.

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 11/13/08 02:25 PM

geekdude, check out some of the mod guides for ventilation. There are some unique ideas there...
Posted by: mattruben

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 02/08/09 11:14 AM

Geekdude, if you're still looking for the B&W panels, let me know.

Best,
Matt

Re: wtb: B&W G3 blue exterior plastic bits. or case - 01/06/10 11:10 PM

found em by the way. bought a whole g3 off of ebay