Three 600mhz G3 iBooks AS-IS

Posted by: anotherway7

Three 600mhz G3 iBooks AS-IS - 06/06/07 10:47 AM

I currently was given 3 600mhz ibook g3s. I got one working, but it died out on me. The screens are al in working condition. I am selling AS-IS. They are all grade b physical condition, and , contain everything besides battery and power adapter. They do not include airport cards either. I am selling for parts. PM me with an offer.
Posted by: ipodphoto

Re: Three 600mhz G3 iBooks AS-IS - 06/09/07 08:38 AM

hi just two quick questions.
What exactly is it that is wrong with these ibooks?
Are you going to put these on ebay?

thanks

Re: Three 600mhz G3 iBooks AS-IS - 06/09/07 03:41 PM

All of the iBooks were used at a learning center. So, some are missing a few keys, and they were just plugged up with a power adapter. So, they come with no battery. I just can't get the other machines to work. I got one of them to boot up, but, after a software update, it wont come back on. I had it working perfectly fine and everything. The battery for the one has good capacity also. It's just something that can probably be fixed I just dont have the time for right now. No, I will not be putting them up on ebay. I was thinking about it for the lcds only, but most likely wont get around to it.
Posted by: rathman

Re: Three 600mhz G3 iBooks AS-IS - 06/12/07 05:44 PM

Looking for imac g3 willing to trade ipod nano and video mp4. Also have other items if these dont interest you.

Re: Three 600mhz G3 iBooks AS-IS - 06/13/07 06:00 AM

To make things easier, email me with your offers. smile