Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure

Posted by: matthewh

Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/17/06 08:19 PM

I have a sawtooth g4 enclosure that I'd like to discard. It includes power supply, zip drive, and dvd-r/rw drive. The case has been moved a lot so there are scuff marks on the side. The lucky taker agrees to pay shipping (probably UPS) and packaging (box + packing pills) or can pick up if near the Reston, Va area.
Posted by: modyourmac

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/17/06 09:49 PM

dood. I'm absolutely interested. We need machines for the video podcast. email me at halicarnassus (at) mac.com and I'll give you details. Likewise, I'm local in fairfax.

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/21/06 08:56 AM

I haven't heard from modyourmac, mxlews are you still interested?
Posted by: modyourmac

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/21/06 10:02 AM

did you email me? I never got one regarding this! Curse you Gmail!!!

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/21/06 10:48 AM

modyourmac: I sent you an email at the address above which was mac.com, not gmail.com. I haven't heard from the other interested party yet so if you respond to my email before he does it can still be yours. I just want to get rid of this case soon.

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/24/06 06:50 PM

mx, I sent you an email and I haven't heard from you.
Posted by: Kisin

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/25/06 01:11 PM

mmmm email.... i thought it was supossed to make everyday communication easier ;D LOL
Posted by: iProd

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/27/06 05:16 AM

I'll take the PSU!!!
Posted by: zenstate

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/27/06 07:10 AM

I would love it as an end table  smile
Posted by: Protocol6v

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 08/27/06 01:29 PM

Would you be willing in parting it out for the dvd drive? shoot me an email at [url=mailto:JCozza@mac.com]mailto:JCozza@mac.com[/url]. Thanks!

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 10/09/06 12:27 PM

Almost two months later and I still have this thing sitting in a box in my living room. I will not sell the parts separately. Does any one want this case + power supply + zip drive + dvd rom? I can even throw in a radeon 7000. I will accept payment via paypal.

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 10/09/06 01:29 PM

how much for shipping to vancouver canada?

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 10/09/06 05:25 PM

Package weighs 35 lbs. USPS Economy Mail Parcel Post shipping is $32.65 to Canada.

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 10/09/06 09:12 PM

is that the total cost I will need to pay?  you say the sides are a bit scuffed but how bad exactly?

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 10/10/06 06:06 AM

I am only asking for shipping costs. I want to give the case to someone instead of sending it to the landfill. The sides have scuff marks that are noticable. If you want the nicest looking case then you won't want this one. I don't have a digital camera so, unfortunately, I can't show you the marks.
Posted by: Graphx

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 12/27/06 06:11 PM

do you still have this? If so would you part out the dvd burner?
Posted by: RedDrag0n

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 12/27/06 09:26 PM

What does it all consist of (cables, brackets...)? PM me or email me at [url=mailto:the_red_drag0n@shaw.ca]mailto:the_red_drag0n@shaw.ca[/url] if you could. I might have an idea for what to do with an older case. Thanks in advance.

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 01/03/07 08:40 PM

My old g4 case has found a new home. Thanks to those who expressed an interest in taking it off my hands.
Posted by: Happymac

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 01/04/07 10:33 AM

I'm interested, I sent an email . If you dont get it my zip is 08753 for shipping , let me know
Thanks,
Mike
Posted by: TCPMeta

Re: Giving Away: Sawtooth g4 enclosure - 01/08/07 03:56 AM

[quote] My old g4 case has found a new home. Thanks to those who expressed an interest in taking it off my hands. [/qoute] I was the one who bought it.