Fav Mac Mods!

Posted by: shadowboxer47

Fav Mac Mods! - 12/12/06 01:25 PM

Hey Guys,

So I'm curious--what are your top three Mac Mods and why? Let the list begin!

;D
Posted by: zenstate

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/12/06 04:21 PM

1. Necro Mac
2. iTablet
3. Grey & White G3
Posted by: Kisin

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/12/06 06:32 PM

itbalet, roadwarrior, the next one...
Posted by: modyourmac

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/13/06 09:09 AM

Thanks for the vote ZenState! smile

Of mine, I'd have to say the NecroMac's (There are two), the Black Cherry iBook I did, and my candy Orange iBook that I had (sold it). Of other people's, I like the light brite cube, whitlock's Evangellion Mac Mini (our minis were one serial number apart), and the sparkle green ibook I did for ShadowBoxer. Nooch!

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/13/06 09:30 AM

Those are great choices! Anybody else?
Posted by: RedDrag0n

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/14/06 04:44 PM

Other than my own, i have to say "Son of Frankenmac"

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/15/06 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: "modyourmac "

Thanks for the vote ZenState! smile

Of mine, I'd have to say the NecroMac's (There are two), the Black Cherry iBook I did, and my candy Orange iBook that I had (sold it). Of other people's, I like the light brite cube, whitlock's Evangellion Mac Mini (our minis were one serial number apart), and the sparkle green ibook I did for ShadowBoxer. Nooch!

Yes, that sparkle green iBook is da bomb!
Posted by: maestro

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/27/06 12:36 PM

I am going to have to say the B&O media center.  I also have to say the MacMod themed server which is probably still one of my favorite mods I have ever done.
Posted by: soundmann18

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/27/06 01:15 PM

I've always liked the iTablet, for the other 2, I'd have to go back thru and look at them all, which I don't want to do right now, so iTablet it is, winning all of my top three places.
Posted by: TCPMeta

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/27/06 05:30 PM

Necromac and Grey & White G3
Posted by: macDeviant

Re: Fav Mac Mods! - 12/30/06 08:31 AM

Originally Posted By: "modyourmac "

Of other people's, I like the light brite cube.

I'm always pleased when people say they like this mod. It wasn't really a lot of work, and i sometimes think other people think it's too childish, "of all things why do that?"  But it just turned out so clean, every thing in it's right place and all that. So thank you.

I have to say i do like the necromacs (big fan of the Evil Dead trilogy) and the iTablet. Now i'm going to have to go through all the mods again and see. (shucks)