Mod that Pumpkin

Posted by: Anonymous

Mod that Pumpkin - 10/27/06 08:58 PM

So we all should have some sort of mad mod skills with computers.  What have you all done with your halloween pumpkins?  Post some pics so we can see who has mad mod skills outside the "box".

chris
Posted by: Waragainstsleep

Re: Mod that Pumpkin - 10/28/06 04:38 AM

I guess someone could put a mac mini in one
Posted by: manhackman

Re: Mod that Pumpkin - 10/28/06 10:03 AM

If you love the internet, then you,ve probably already seen this...from http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/DalekPumpkin
Posted by: macDeviant

Re: Mod that Pumpkin - 10/28/06 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: "Waragainstsleep "

I guess someone could put a mac mini in one

that's funny cause i was going to get an LCD and make an ipod video lol

after i thought about it though. i didn't want it stolen. or kicked in

:S

macDeviant
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Mod that Pumpkin - 10/28/06 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: "macDeviant "

after i thought about it though. i didn't want it stolen. or kicked in

We have to bring ours in at night anyways, last year we had our smashed the night before Halloween, so now I don't give them the chance.

Here's my second pumpkin for this year.  Probably won't recognize it, but it is Diego from Go Diego Go.  For all the non-parents of toddlers and older here is the link to a picture.

http://www.ciconline.org/resources/subje...=0&pp=2

chris
Posted by: shaolindave

Re: Mod that Pumpkin - 10/28/06 11:59 PM

Quote:
i didn't want it stolen. or kicked in

Quote:
We have to bring ours in at night anyways, last year we had our smashed the night before Halloween, so now I don't give them the chance.

no, seriously. give them the chance. but make them sorry they took it.

i unfortunately don't have pictures of it, but here's a pumpkin mod that only requires some orange oil paint. try to match the natural color of the pumpkin, and cover that sucker. it takes days for the oil paint to completely dry, so once a day or so put some fresh paint on to make sure it stays wet (you might want to wipe it down with a wet paper towel between coats so it doesn't get too thick though.) if anyone picks it up to steal or smash it, they'll ruin their clothes while they're at it.