Cleaning day at the office.

Posted by: TCPMeta

Cleaning day at the office. - 09/29/05 12:25 AM

Well I was bored yesterday so I went and gave my crew a scare by stoping by. I went to do a invertory check and noticed we have way tomany old ass parts. You know it's bad when you find a few 286 and 386 motherboards sitting in there lol. After 3 hours of shifting though the parts on what to toss out and what to keep I noticed I have a lot of overstock. Before my crew found out that a lot of new stuff wasn't on the inventory manafest I quickly added it.

I took the old parts to the front and told my crew take what you want the rest is trashed. You would be surprized on what they took. I end up tossing out 7 big boxes of parts and 13 cases. I kinda hate tossing out cases but theses were like old XT PS\\1 and PS\\2 IBM cases.

Tomorrow im going to go though the software locker.
Posted by: maestro

Re:Cleaning day at the office. - 09/29/05 01:26 AM

You know, I was on eBay and another shop was cleaning and found a brand new unopened powerbook pismo. What a find.
-maestro
Posted by: shadowboxer47

Re:Cleaning day at the office. - 09/29/05 03:48 AM

Ah... yes. Inventory.

Who knows what ancient goodies you will find?
Posted by: TCPMeta

Re:Cleaning day at the office. - 09/29/05 04:53 AM

I found a few socket 7 and one socket 5 motherboards that were still sealed also I found a Apple //gs collecting dust. I have no idea how it got there, might of been a trade in. Yes my company does trade-ins for older systems like dealerships do with cars. Most people that trade in their systems are still in great shape for surfing the web, school use and taxes/bills. Just add a little more ram and install XP and get about 200 to 300 bucks for it.
Posted by: shadowboxer47

Re:Cleaning day at the office. - 09/29/05 06:10 AM

One word: eBay!

:lol: