mod the boot

Posted by: maestro

mod the boot - 09/20/05 03:57 AM

Went to see the doc today. Got my stiches out, man my foot looks like frankenstein's. But I got a boot today which is nice, can't walk for 4 more weeks though. I was thinking I would mod it somehow. laugh . Crazy I know, but Ive been couped up for almost 3 wks. Maybe an Apple. Anyone got any ideas?
-maestro

Oh ya, Its has a pump with it, so I need to make a mounting bracket for it. :side:

Post edited by: maestro, at: 2005/09/20 11:00
Posted by: oojacoboo

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 04:17 AM

get a size 20 basketball shoe and put that baby on the boot :P
Posted by: soundmann18

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 05:47 AM

I'd bet those things get pretty hot to wear, so put in some case fans and run them off 9v batteries. Use led fans for the added geek factor.

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 06:07 AM

Fans, good idea. Maybe a water cooling system. LOL, a portable one.
-maestro
Posted by: soundmann18

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 06:08 AM

might as well go for vapor

oh wait, that's your foot in there.
Posted by: shadowboxer47

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 06:28 AM

maestro wrote:
Quote:
Fans, good idea. Maybe a water cooling system. LOL, a portable one.
-maestro

There you go! Then you could OC it!

Well... then again, overclocking your foot is what got you into this mess to begin with whistle :silly:
Posted by: modyourmac

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 06:57 AM

I wanna see flames on it, maybe a racing wing. That thing needs to be more aerodynamic wink

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 07:09 AM

Flames would be cool. Has to be a sticker though. I need to keep the boot on. wink
-maestro
Posted by: anil8tor

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 07:23 AM

Hey maestro,
I finaly got outa mine from my broken foot, looks just like yous, I'll send it to ya, if ya want to prototype your mods wink

Re:mod the boot - 09/20/05 08:10 AM

I appreciate the offer. I think I'm gonna make some stickers in photo shop. It would be awesome painted in some crazy metal flake. Unfortunately that aint gonna happen. Im gonna be overwhelmed when I go back to my teaching job tomorrow, hopefully I wont neglect my duties here. Thanks guys.
-maestro