Borowitz! :)

Posted by: yoyo52

Borowitz! :) - 04/17/14 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Andy knows
Fox News: Chelsea Clinton Pregnant to Distract Attention from Benghazi
Posted by: steveg

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 03:23 AM

Not to worry. The House will vote a dozen or so times to repeal the pregnancy.

The truth, though, is almost as funny as the satire: We do love our dynasties in this here US of A. Being with child is front page news across the country — if you're from the right family. crazy

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 07:53 AM

Well, I'm sure that if you were with child, Steve, you'd make headlines too. laugh

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 08:14 AM

And who sez I'm not? tongue
Posted by: Mike

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: yoyo52
Well, I'm sure that if you were with child, Steve, you'd make headlines too. laugh

Hahahaha! Good one!
Posted by: DLC

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 10:33 AM

First thing I thought of is that's a poke in the eye to Sarah Palin (grandchild out of wedlock- family values person she is tongue )… OMG Chelsea is PG… but she's been married almost a year !! grin

I know- I'm such a cynic… it's all SteveGs fault- hanging around with him on the boards ! whistle

laugh

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 11:09 AM

But wait! There's more…
Posted by: six_of_one

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 11:20 AM

And he was all over Sarah Palin for dragging around her Downs Syndrome prop child on the campaign trail, right? RIGHT??

Anyhoo, I can only imagine his disappointment when someone tells him pregnancies only last 9 months …

;-)

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 11:41 AM

Quote:
And he was all over Sarah Palin for dragging around her Downs Syndrome prop child
Hey, lighten up… He's the father. eek
Posted by: DLC

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 12:48 PM

It's like Obama's Kenyan (or is it Indonesian) family planned a FAKE birth notice in the Honolulu newspaper 50 years ago, so they could claim BO is a citizen after he's elected POTUS !! Like Malzberg says.. the timing is just astounding !!! shocked

tongue
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 01:38 PM

LOL.. ok.. I went to YT and posted:

OMG! She's pregnant?
This is obviously a Democratic ploy to make everyone forget about BenghaaaaaziiIIiiiIiiii!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laff.

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: DLC
It's like Obama's Kenyan (or is it Indonesian) family planned a FAKE birth notice in the Honolulu newspaper 50 years ago, so they could claim BO is a citizen after he's elected POTUS !! Like Malzberg says.. the timing is just astounding !!! shocked

tongue

Two words, son: BIRTH CONTROL.

It ain't God, it's Satan and his minions that did this.

Re: Borowitz! :) - 04/18/14 01:57 PM

I can't wait to see the next Drudge headline:
Hillary's's Grandson to be Named Ben Gazzee Clinton!