After the October Go-Dead...

Posted by: steveg

After the October Go-Dead... - 03/31/14 12:49 PM

And after all the hype a/b expecting a last minute surge, ya'd think the Admin would have made quadruply sure they were ready. Like the Repugnicans need any more ammo? crazy mad
Posted by: garyW

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 03/31/14 12:59 PM

What surge? laugh

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 03/31/14 01:16 PM

From Fox you expect logic and accuracy? Waddayou, mashugah? crazy confused
Posted by: DLC

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 03/31/14 06:41 PM

Also they're saying that the numbers… 6 million are really cooked and are not real.

You mean they're Obama's Weapons of Mass Medication ? ? whistle

They'll always have SOME lame excuse…

Washington Post Poll shows for the 1st time ACA opposition decreasing… 49% For 48% opposed. IF that's not enough, remember about 10-15 % opposed are opposed because they want Universal Healthcare so add that % to the For group. Let's see if it holds or is a misnomer.

My wife asked did Medicare have the same initial negative response and I said yes… when SS was enacted , the GOP said we're going Communist, and when Medicare was initiated , they said we'll have socialized medicine !! Ah 70 and 50 years later respecitively- we're neither Communist nor have socialized medicine !! It's just BS scare tactics !! There's the proof - they're full of chit !!!

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 04:05 AM

Turns out the outages weren't that bad after all, though a PIA for a lot of people. The far right is going absolutely crazy now. And the insurance companies are reporting that more than 80% of enrollees have paid their first premiums, which totally cooks the GOPee's argument. The "books", in the meantime, be jus' fine, thankyouverymuch.

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 07:11 AM

I agree with Carter, B. Clinton, and some other progressive leaders, the DEMS need to start EMBRACING ACA !! The tide has turned and they better get on the wave while they can, or they'll look foolish this fall. mad This and equal pay is their ticket to holding onto power and maybe gaining little !! GET WITH IT, DEMS !! smirk

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 07:46 AM

I'm lovin' the fact that the Kochs threw million$ down the drain on all those ads and events meant to discourage people from signing up. Not that that kind of money isn't merely chump change for them, but zero ROI is still a beeyooteeful thang. grin And it looks like just about enough "Invincibles" have signed up to keep the high risk pools in balance.

So now, any Dem who doesn't flip the script and run on the ACA should be bitch-slapped.

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 07:54 AM

Agreed !!

and love the Koch Bros shooting dry wads !! laugh
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 08:45 AM

Benghazi? Who needs Benghazi!

Originally Posted By: Andy Borowitz
Issa Subpoenas Seven Million Americans Who Signed Up for Obamacare
WASHINGTON - Accusing them of involvement in "a widespread conspiracy to save President Obama's failed healthcare program," Rep. Darrell Issa (R-California) today subpoenaed the approximately seven million Americans who have signed up for Obamacare so far. Arguing that the impressive enrollment numbers “don’t pass the smell test,” the House Oversight Committee chairman told reporters, “Any rational person would come to the same conclusion that I have: namely, that this is a well-orchestrated conspiracy of seven million people trying to make Obamacare look good.” In announcing the subpoenas, Rep. Issa indicated that his committee could begin grilling the seven million Obamacare enrollees as early as next week. “If my suspicions are correct, this could be bigger than Benghazi,” he said.

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 09:02 AM

Is it parody? Or — given Issa's record — did ol' Andy just scoop every news outlet in the country? eek
Posted by: garyW

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 09:27 AM

grin BFD!

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 10:08 AM

Good maybe ah piss off a lot of voters. ....And show himself the little neoNazi he is.
The Democrats should come back with "how much money is he wasting?" mad

Posted by: yoyo52

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 10:29 AM

Here's the link.

Re: After the October Go-Dead... - 04/01/14 02:41 PM

LOL wouldn't surprise me if he actually did!
Mothera. fokker !!