Unemployment Benefits.

Posted by: steveg

Unemployment Benefits. - 02/18/14 11:38 AM

Fine. So if House Repugnicans want to take the rest of the year off, let's fire them right now, give them 26 weeks of UI checks (which should cary them into mid-summer), and then cut 'em off. No extensions, and reduced SNAP bennies. It works for me — if they won't. smirk
Posted by: DLC

Re: Unemployment Benefits. - 02/18/14 02:26 PM

I wish we could fire them! Would" the Donald" put up with DO nothing employees? wink
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Unemployment Benefits. - 02/19/14 06:49 AM

Satire site? wink
Posted by: Jim_

Re: Unemployment Benefits. - 02/19/14 07:25 AM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo
Satire site? wink
The article was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but did you read the Washington Post article they linked to? That's basically what they're going to be doing.

Re: Unemployment Benefits. - 02/19/14 07:36 AM

I wish. Jim called the article tongue-in-cheek, but it's more a case of "sad truth".
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Unemployment Benefits. - 02/19/14 07:42 AM

Sadly, the TP nut jobs will see this as "working hard" to stop that madman in the White House.

Re: Unemployment Benefits. - 02/19/14 08:31 AM

Madman? That's an unfair an inaccurate characterization of Pres. Obama. In fact, he is a communist born, communist raised, Acorn community organizing, subhuman mongrel. At least according to the upstanding and very talented musician who coerced the parents of an underage teenage girl into allowing her to have sex with him.

The Nuge for President! sick