Ahhhh... Bill Maher is BACK !!

Posted by: DLC

Ahhhh... Bill Maher is BACK !! - 01/18/14 05:31 AM

Gawd . . .after a 2 month drought, he's back. Watched him last night and as usual he was hot. Had Mary Matlin and James Carville on and she looked awful. He did say she had taken a fall recently... she looked like she'd been hit by a truck and acted dazed too. Course you'll ask, how could you tell it wasn't normal - she's a Repugnican ! laugh

Anyway that wasn't my point... his New Rules focused on what American Traditions we should give up on... like Daylight Savings time, the Electoral Collage (esp since we have voter suppression now crazy), dumping the English measurement system, not having a single source healthcare system, and a few other tidbits... I have to agree - he's always so "Spot on" !!

Anyone else watch ??

Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: Ahhhh... Bill Maher is BACK !! - 01/19/14 02:14 AM

Bill M.tells it like it is. He pulls no punches and is direct and honest. I admire him a lot and his show.
Posted by: garyW

Re: Ahhhh... Bill Maher is BACK !! - 01/20/14 08:09 AM

It was painful to watch Mary Matlin, why did they put on in that condition? Likewise, it's painful to watch James Carville in any condition.
Posted by: six_of_one

Re: Ahhhh... Bill Maher is BACK !! - 01/20/14 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: garyW
It was painful to watch Mary Matlin, why did they put on in that condition? Likewise, it's painful to watch James Carville in any condition.

I actually thought Carville was way more painful to watch than Mary -- at least she had an excuse. He was just looney tunes by his very nature, I guess ;-)
Posted by: DLC

Re: Ahhhh... Bill Maher is BACK !! - 01/20/14 11:40 AM

He's not called the "Ragin Cajun" for nothing !! wink

I actually like him.... but he CAN go ballistic sometimes !