Payback's a beotch.

Posted by: steveg

Payback's a beotch. - 11/27/13 03:08 AM

I love how the Admin is finding ways to stick it to the right, despite the omnipresent obstruction. cool
Posted by: MacBozo

Re: Payback's a beotch. - 11/27/13 05:31 AM

Claiming that hiding millions of dollars in "contributions" is protected free speech is just crazy!
Posted by: DLC

Re: Payback's a beotch. - 11/27/13 06:10 AM

Seems BO is learning to play "the game" very well !! grin

Can't wait for Hillary - she's very experienced and well seasoned to their tricks... I think that's why they dirty their diapers every time they think of the possibility ! blush

laugh

and MacB isn't that why we established "election rules". Rockefeller, Morgan, and Carnegie bought McKinley TWO POTUS elections... unfortunately McKinley was assassinated on the 2nd and Teddy took over... he didn't like their games !! smirk

Posted by: MrB

Re: Payback's a beotch. - 11/29/13 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: steveg
I love how the Admin is finding ways to stick it to the right, despite the omnipresent obstruction. cool

So it's all about sticking.

One group sticks then the other side sticks. Each time the American people get gored

Dave
Posted by: steveg

Re: Payback's a beotch. - 11/29/13 03:28 AM

You wanna go down that road? Ok, It's sticking it — legally and ethically — to those who have been sticking it to the American voter — often illegally and always unethically — with growing power and frequency. That's "goring"? Good luck with that, Dave. Or just vote Republican. smirk
Posted by: DLC

Re: Payback's a beotch. - 11/29/13 06:12 AM

Agreed, the GOP has been sticking everyone since Lee Atwater and Newt started getting visceral back in the late 1980s ! They've gotten worse with each election cycle... look how they went after Clinton from the get go ! One string of BS accusations after another... shredded Gore, then Kerry (a war hero and veteran)... and now BO... they are "Master stickers!" . . . remember "you reap what you sew!"

I was watching the football yesterday (rare occasion) and thought on that field they're supposed to represent sportsmanship... and for the most part they do... WTF happened in politics? ... should it be any less ? a football game doesn't mean squat in the scheme of big things... our political system does !! SHould we expect any less ? mad
Posted by: Acumowchek

Re: Payback's a beotch. - 11/29/13 08:44 AM

I say give them all boxing gloves, send 'em into the ring, and last person standing wins.
First up? McConnell vs. Reid.

Hey, at least we can be entertained while the country goes down the tubes…