Need a shovel?

Posted by: MacBozo

Need a shovel? - 10/29/13 09:10 AM

Keep digging!

Nevada Republican would allow slavery
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/29/13 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: MacBozo

"The comments have not been well received by Nevada Republican leaders, who are rushing to distance themselves from the GOP state lawmaker.
The Republicans’ state Senate leader, for example, suggested Wheeler “find a new line of work.” "

...are you suggesting "Ditch-Digger"? laugh
Posted by: DLC

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/29/13 10:20 AM

Amazing so many of these GOTP types have rabid bat guano for brains !! grin

But then again . . . maybe it's not !! laugh
Posted by: steveg

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/29/13 01:50 PM

Now that's what I call being responsive to your constituents! Even if they are either imaginary or batshˇt bonkers racists. eek
Posted by: DLC

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/29/13 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
Now that's what I call being responsive to your constituents! Even if they are either imaginary or batshˇt bonkers racists. eek

Yeah lets hope there's not a resurgance of the Nazi party, Steve ! mad

I was just following orders !! mad
Fscking Morons !
Posted by: MrB

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/30/13 10:41 AM

Interesting

When I read the heading of this link and before I clicked on it, I was saying to myself "sounds like something coming from Rachel Madoew "

And it was
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/30/13 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: MrB

Interesting

When I read the heading of this link and before I clicked on it, I was saying to myself "sounds like something coming from Rachel Madoew "

And it was

That's fairly discerning of you considering it's all over the internet.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safa...-8&oe=UTF-8
Posted by: steveg

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/30/13 12:21 PM

Pfffft. That Madoew ditz is just another Maddow wannabe. grin
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/30/13 02:50 PM

Interesting

And it was

"Who the HELL Is Racheal Madoew?"
Must be one of Rush’s Imaginary “Feminazis”! smirk

I’d take her’s over Rush’s CRUDentials any day of the week!

Rachel Maddow v.s. Rush Limbaugh

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/31/13 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Celandine
Interesting

And it was

"Who the HELL Is Racheal Madoew?"

Must be one of Rush’s Imaginary “Feminazis”! smirk

I’d take her’s over Rush’s CRUDentials any day of the week!

Rachel Maddow v.s. Rush Limbaugh

I don't even consider him. I don't compare them at all.
But every time I tune to Msnbc when her show is on she is lambasting some republican.
Dave

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/31/13 03:40 PM

Don't mean to be discerning but that's what I first thought

Dave
Posted by: NucleusG4

Re: Need a shovel? - 10/31/13 06:23 PM

My point is that it wasn't a "Rachel" thing that it spread over the web from her.
If anything, it says more about what you expected from the original poster.

This is like someone posting about the Boston terror bombings and me coming to the post and saying..."Sound like a WaPo post" and then it actually happens to be a WaPo link/post.
Doesn't say a thing about the WaPo since they are just reporting it like everyone else is....
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: Need a shovel? - 11/01/13 01:06 PM

Interesting

But every time I tune to Msnbc when her show is on she is lambasting some republican.
Dave

If you watch a lot of Rachel Maddow's shows you would see that she does much investigative reporting. She gets wind of something and will pursue it to determine if it is fact or fiction. Lately, she did the Ron Paul plagiarism piece a couple of days. She is not the only source who have reported on and seemingly documented that he has plagiarized large chunks of his speeches from Wikipedia.

She also was on the Gov. of Virginia case for accepting gifts and money illegally [his wife too]. Again, she was not alone in reporting this story and it appears there is a basis for truth to the charges.

Suggesting that Ms. Maddow "lambasted" politicians does not appear to be correct. Indeed, if that was what she did, it seems she would be held accountable for some of the things included in the meaning of the word.

It's my opinion she was not lambasting, but doing investigative reporting. I' glad when things are uncovered and brought to light of day whether they involve their side or my side. I'd like to see more of it instead of msm ignoring or pushing aside or under the rug things that I have a right to know.