Let me make your day...

Posted by: steveg

Let me make your day... - 10/28/13 08:45 AM

As depressing as possible. Just read what's above the fold on Think Pregress. cry

Now add the piles of sht the Obama Admin has been stepping in like a spate of new civilian-killing drone strikes; our allies on just about every continent are really really pissed at us over the widespread NSA spying that's been leaked; this new "secret" international trade deal could screw unions and the middle class; the healthcare.gov launch has been a huge embarrassment; and a lot of Dems are splitting from the WH over the potential for chained CPI and other Big Three cuts.

Are we happy yet? mad
Posted by: DLC

Re: Let me make your day... - 10/28/13 09:28 AM

Can Graham single-handedly do that ??
Seems like Reid could stop that.... or go the "nuclear option" and suspend the 60 vote filibuster rule. This is getting insane !! mad
Posted by: steveg

Re: Let me make your day... - 10/28/13 09:47 AM

And lest I forget, Runt Paul has said he'll block the Yellen confirmation because... smirk

Amazing, ain't it? All you ever hear the right whine a/b is too much regulation unless it's regulation they want.
Posted by: lanovami

Re: Let me make your day... - 10/28/13 04:07 PM

More and more, it seems clear to me, we are the bad guy. Just because we don't think we are doesn't make it true.
Posted by: DLC

Re: Let me make your day... - 10/28/13 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
And lest I forget, Runt Paul has said he'll block the Yellen confirmation because... smirk
Amazing, ain't it? All you ever hear the right whine a/b is too much regulation unless it's regulation they want.

Well we all know how 2 4-faced and hypocritical they are... NO surprises there !
Like the website - they wanted ACA to Fail and when there's hiccups they scream - it's failing !! crazy (like Bachmann on coke)

AND they whine about spending $300 million on the website creation, but don't blink a f-ing eye at costing us $26 Billion (87 TIMES MORE ! ) with their foolish shutdown !! At least the website is fixable, you can't reverse time and take the shutdown back or salvage it - it's $26 BILLION down the GOP crapper !! mad