a new republican strategy

Posted by: garyW

a new republican strategy - 10/25/13 01:17 PM

The GOP will begin "passing laws" that "protect" Americans from ObamaCare. These bills include being able to keep your existing plan, keep your existing doctor, exempt you from pre-existing conditions, offer expanded Medicare elgibility .

The midterms will be so much better for the GOP to campaign on their success of giving the country these much needed health care services that the tyranny of Obamacare was taking from you. You know, because the GOP wrote a bill saying so.

Thank you GOP for offering your health care improvements, of course all these things already exist in the ACA, but not in Obamacare. laugh

link
Posted by: DLC

Re: a new republican strategy - 10/25/13 03:29 PM

Well the Bills won't go anywhere it's just a tactic to NOT :

1. Pass any Jobs bills.

2. Pass legislation to enhance our infrastructure.

3. Do any thing about immigration.

4. to avoid fixing or addressing any other need this country has... i.e... another way to stifle and stalemate this country, keeping us all in a crap-hole, and making sure BO can't get any thing constructive done and will look like a failed President.

I think the resounding Theme of the Democrats for the 2014 Campaigns should be:
"If you want your Government to work for you again, kick the obstructionist Republicans OUT !!" grin

Voted 42+ times to repeal a law but not once for a Jobs bill, or fix immigration, or any thing CONSTRUCTIVE ! The new GOTP - the DESTRUCTIVE Party !!

Why do people not see that the party that DOES NOT believe in Government does its best to make it FAIL ?? (i.e. they must prove their own pathetic theory!) mad
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: a new republican strategy - 10/26/13 03:29 AM

This is the biggest crock I have ever saw in the states now. People thinking ObamaCare is different than ACA which in realty is the same.
Posted by: Celandine

Re: a new republican strategy - 10/26/13 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: musicalmarv7
This is the biggest crock I have ever saw in the states now. People thinking ObamaCare is different than ACA which in realty is the same.

Perhaps not "THE Biggest Crock"

...but it's right up there... crazy