Posted by: steveg

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/25/13 10:53 AM

Huh? What happened to the YouTube embed? confused
Posted by: yoyo52

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/25/13 12:44 PM

There you go.

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/25/13 01:43 PM

Weird. I used the video embed button, but got that odd result. Anyway, ain't she just a freekin' geeeeeeenius? crazy
Posted by: DLC

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/25/13 03:17 PM

I heard her- she is so full of BS her eyes are brown !

I AM VERY familiar with HIPPA, I worked at CDC and with many patient samples and on many patient studies. She's throwing up a scare tactic smoke screen typical of Teddy and the Cruziers ?

She also said you could build this website for 1/2 a Million $... WHAT CRAP ! Yeah and we can buy aircraft carriers on Craig's list for a million $ !! Looney as Palin !! She sounds like a chihuahua with rabies !! grin

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/25/13 03:52 PM

Seriously, huh? I know a bit a/b HIPAA, too. It's the universe one of my clients lives in. I wrote their website and did their branding.

Blackburn is just another a Palin clone.

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/25/13 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: steveg
Blackburn is just another a Palin clone.

One difference i see... Blackburn appears smarter and seems to have a mean streak in her... Sarah is just lazy, dumb, and flaky !! whadda think Steve ?
Posted by: Jim_

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/25/13 10:46 PM

Weird. I used the video embed button, but got that odd result. Anyway, ain't she just a free kin' geeeeeeenius? crazy
It didn't like the #t=115 at the end of the url, not sure where that came from. Oddly outside of the embed the url works with the #t=115 though.

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/26/13 03:04 AM

If Blackburn is smarter than Sistah Sarah, she's clearly more lazy. Which makes her willfully dumb. Otherwise, she'd have put at least some small effort into understanding HIPAA enough to have avoided making such uninformed remarks.

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/26/13 03:06 AM

I love it when you talk #t= to me. blush

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/26/13 09:06 AM

Well Steve sometimes it's hard for me to grasp are they dumbfully spouting BS or have they drank the cool-aid and are following the GOTP buzz lines and just parroting everything (willfully lying). She impresses me as the latter. Sarah is the former. But WTF knows.... as far as that goes WTF cares... still destructive lies !

I think the GOTP has put themselves in the corner again (same as with shutdown demands)... they can't back away and when ACA becomes very popular - they'll really regret it... they're in desperate throws now. They KNOW the web glitches will pass soon and then WTF do they do ?? except to try to pass stupid bills that even if the Senate passed (which they won't), BO would veto and they don't have a 2/3rd majority to overcome.... masterbation legislation !! blush

The new GOTP - the Masterbation Party- we just sit around jerkin off !
laugh

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/26/13 11:41 AM

GOPee. grin

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/26/13 11:43 AM

GOPee. grin

Well it all comes out the same chute !! blush

laugh
Posted by: Mike

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/27/13 03:49 AM

I can't stand to listen to more of her confused, mindless babbling! Who the heck voted her into office?
Posted by: musicalmarv7

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/27/13 04:47 AM

Morons with no intelligence that is who.

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/27/13 05:43 AM

I recently asked who could possibly be stupider than these right wing drones. And answered my own question with the obvious: The idiots who voted for them. smirk

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/27/13 05:55 AM

I recently asked who could possibly be stupider than these right wing drones. And answered my own question with the obvious: The idiots who voted for them. smirk

BINGO !!! Give that man a cigar !! wink

Yep that says it all !!

Don't know if I saw THIS HERE or got it on my own, but #5 is "The American people have failed their government ... and each other !"
They're gullible to the nth degree, even getting duped over and over (W's fool me twice), and they're too lazy or naive to CHECK FACTS ! I point that out to several conservative leaning folks and they just ignore them. ...and they have NO analytical skills. NONE !

Like Bill Maher said, "they don't believe in evolution, they don't believe in global warming, and they believe that defaulting on our debts will have little consequences ! The Moron Trifecta !!" laugh

Posted by: Mike

Re: HIPAA, hippo, hippie, hip-hop... - 10/27/13 06:45 AM

I must have missed that one! But you're absolutely correct.