Rick Perry and ObamaCare

Posted by: NucleusG4

Rick Perry and ObamaCare - 10/18/13 09:36 AM

Rick Perry Is Actually Encouraging Texans To Enroll In Obamacare

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/17/ri...-for-obamacare/
Posted by: DLC

Re: Rick Perry and ObamaCare - 10/18/13 09:41 AM

OMG.... maybe he saw the recent rabies in Ted Cruz and it converted him !! wink

So is Texas going to set up a cooperative ??
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Rick Perry and ObamaCare - 10/18/13 10:52 AM

"According to the Texas Tribune, since 1998, the high risk pool “has provided high-priced coverage to Texans with pre-existing conditions who can’t find coverage elsewhere.”

Stacey Pogue, a senior policy analyst for the Center for Public Policy Priorities, told the Tribune, “I think that people are going to have many more options and many better options in the marketplace than they do in the health pool today.”

Insurance policies offered in the federal marketplaces are expected to be half of what families enrolled in the high risk pool have been paying. Also, Pogue said that consumers will have access under the new policies to care not provided under the risk pools, like maternity and pre-natal care."
Posted by: DLC

Re: Rick Perry and ObamaCare - 10/18/13 02:40 PM

With all these GOTP flip flops and "2+2 = 5" . . .Do you get the feeling the GOTP leadership is bipolar or schizophrenic ?? OR are they just fscking bat schitt crazy ??

Nevermind, I know the answer ! laugh
Posted by: Celandine

Re: Rick Perry and ObamaCare - 10/18/13 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: DLC
With all these GOTP flip flops and "2+2 = 5" . . .Do you get the feeling the GOTP leadership is bipolar or schizophrenic ?? OR are they just fscking bat schitt crazy ??

Nevermind, I know the answer ! laugh

Still makes me crazy p'o'ed
that idiots follow Sista' Sarah around
like dogs with their nose up her skirt,
and Voted for THE PinHead just because
"A-Hilk! He's just as dum as we'all am!"

"People get the government they deserve."
Thom. Jefferson