Slap-Down

Posted by: Celandine

Slap-Down - 10/16/13 02:54 PM

In slap,
Ted Cruz's hometown newspaper
rethinks its endorsement

Pride, it is said, goeth before a fall. Now come the recriminations.
<snip>
“When we endorsed Ted Cruz in last November's general election, we did so with many reservations and at least one specific recommendation - that he follow Hutchison's example in his conduct as a senator,” the editorial board stated. “Obviously, he has not done so. Cruz has been part of the problem in specific situations where Hutchison would have been part of the solution.”
Posted by: DLC

Re: Slap-Down - 10/16/13 03:18 PM

Well in 2014 I hope we can replace his fellow looney, Louie Gohmert, and in 2018 send Ted packing !!

Have either of these guys been checked for neurosyphilis lately ? blush

laugh

Re: Slap-Down - 10/16/13 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: DLC
Well in 2014 I hope we can replace his fellow looney, Louie Gohmert, and in 2018 send Ted packing !!

laugh

... or Rabies? eek

Re: Slap-Down - 10/16/13 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Celandine
Originally Posted By: DLC

laugh

... or Rabies? eek

...which, btw, may go a long way toward explaining
why dese clowns refuse to endorse 'Background Checks'!

jest sayin' whistle

Re: Slap-Down - 10/16/13 04:22 PM

oh yeah rabies... maybe that too !! . . . a co-infection !! laugh

"oh Ted... please wipe the froth from your chin,... it really looks gross !" wink

Re: Slap-Down - 10/16/13 05:58 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Re: Slap-Down - 10/16/13 06:18 PM

I bought ALL his records when growing up in the 60's. After I heard Noah... I was hooked !!

Another comedian....

After the SENATE voted 81-18 to pass a CR, ... Sen Ted Cruz was heard to say" Well it was a close vote, we almost won !!" and for that he gets the Carl Rove "SPIN–NING" Award. The CR SPIN–NING Award was named after that famous quote "WIN_NING !" that by the way rhymes with it . . . said by another mad man on TV when confronted with disaster! And of Course it's named after Carl Rove for jumping all over Fox for calling Ohio to BO in the 2012 election after it was WAY too obvious Mitt had lost, but he didn't want to hear the facts !

Keep on dreaming Ted !! grin

Re: Slap-Down - 10/16/13 06:22 PM

laugh ...Loved his DENTIST Bit;

"'moke 'moke 'moke 'moke!" cry