And for what?

Posted by: steveg

And for what? - 10/16/13 09:42 AM

Time for Boneher to fall on his gavel.

This useless tool is a chickenshˇt fraud and not worthy in the least of the title of Speaker. As we learned last evening, Jim "Waterloo" DeMint is actually the Speaker of the House, and Ted "Eyebrows" Cruz is the House Republican Whip.

This outcome was — as it should be — inevitable. But at what unnecessary cost? The wasted dollars are bad enough, but the other costs are immeasurable, and in some cases irreversible. Boneher should lose the Gavel (although, I shudder to think of who might replace him with the Repugnicans still in the majority eek ), and Reid should discipline Cruz, Lee, and the other TP thugs by kicking them off of and preventing them from being assigned to any Senate committees. Relegate them to Senate towel boys. Let them pick up Bo's dogshˇt from the Rose Garden.

The voters will punish these turds in '14 and '16. But they need to feel the pain now! Ugh...
Posted by: Celandine

Re: And for what? - 10/16/13 10:37 AM

I believe the Next in Line is that Smirking A-Hole
ERIC *'Let's Take Away Their Food Stamps'* CANTER.

Hey.. I did MY Part...
I got up in the Pre-Dawn hours
and drove to my local polling place
And Cast My Ballot 4 NJ Dem. Cory Booker

Time to root out those mo-foz one vote at a time! mad
Posted by: KateSorensen

Re: And for what? - 10/16/13 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Celandine
I got up in the Pre-Dawn hours
and drove to my local polling place
And Cast My Ballot 4 NJ Dem. Cory Booker

Keeping my fingers crossed for Booker and NJ.

Posted by: Celandine

Re: And for what? - 10/16/13 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: KateSorensen

Keeping my fingers crossed for Booker and NJ.

Thank You...

...for N.J. and The U.S.A....
Remember what Uncle Joe said;

Gaining another forward looking/thinking Senator
to help cut-through this 'DO Nothing Congress'
"Is a BIG _______ DEAL!" grin
Posted by: DLC

Re: And for what? - 10/16/13 03:11 PM

Well the GOTP has a big, big lump in their pants !! PEW- WEEEE !!! sick

Listened to MSNBC The View on the way home and they had a great quote to sum up the "mindset" of the TP and GOP for the past 2 weeks...

Bruce Wayne: Criminals aren't complicated, Alfred. Just have to figure out what he's after.

Alfred Pennyworth: Well, ...... some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. crazy

I think that sums up your question, Steve ! "Just to watch the country burn !"